Hey guys, i'm planning to get new power tubes to put in my randall rg50tc.

i got a few questions.

1. Where is the bias pot on this amp?

2. What method should i use?(the resistor one or such)

3. how do you take out the chassis of this amp?

the bias pots are just above the two power amp tubes. theyre grey plastic screws.
DO NOT push too hard, I tried turning the knob a bit, and the pot broke right off and the amp stopped working completely. It was in repairs for months (the shop's fault)