Page 1 of 2
You are an idiot.

but so Im not spamming.
It wouldn't work. The strings would rust and snap when it rains, among other things.

You really are a moron
Good day sir
Then use your shoelace with your guitar aswell. See if that works too!
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
If you tried to tie up these shoelaces, you might lose your fingers.
Quote by foob85
Wearable capo? Maybe he means like clamping the capo to his penis and walking around?

Because that's not what I do with my capo.

OVER MY OBJECTIONS!
i'm gonna try it with maybe a pair of a strings or Es because d's seem to breakable
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
They wouldn't even be like shoelaces. You would have to crease them to get them through the holes and there's a good possibility they would snap and a definate possibility of you looking like an asshole.
D:
Signature.
woah that is stupid

why would you do it in the first place? so everyone can see that you're a guitar player?
At best you'll cover your shoes in rust and wear through the lace loop holes, at worst you'll cut your finger to the bone trying to tie them.

Why not use a razor blade as a shoe horn?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
There's a reason that certain things are made for certain purposes. guitar strings =/= shoelaces.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Why would you want to do it anyway?

You could practice picking without a guitar. Maybe even fretting. I've done that with shoelaces at school.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
A better idea would be using shoelaces as guitar strings! Or rubber bands. That would be kind of cool.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
wouldnt they rust?

Why yes they would.

Also, they're wires, nice and thin, they'd eventually saw their was through the shoe eyelets, leaving you with a useless pair of shoes.

and once youd tied them, you'd never get them undone.
don't do it. And I thought I was being crazy enough when I started incorporating figures made out of bent guitar strings in my mixed media paintings and on the cover of my sketchbook.
Quote by chewablemoo

Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
There's only 1 reason why he'd want to do it...

Shoetars! The shoes made for guitarists! The tongue of the shoe can look like a fretboard and who needs to tie your shoes when you can have knobs that tighten the strings! OP you are one crafty mother ****er.

Okay I'm done looking like an idiot now. *tries to sneak out of this thread*
it'd be pretty badass if u could do it
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Quote by Garou1911

No... Please no..!

And it wont work, it will ruin your shoes.
you might consider nylon strings? would be best as far as i can tell
You like it
Quote by Melan
There's only 1 reason why he'd want to do it...

Shoetars! The shoes made for guitarists! The tongue of the shoe can look like a fretboard and who needs to tie your shoes when you can have knobs that tighten the strings! OP you are one crafty mother ****er.

Okay I'm done looking like an idiot now. *tries to sneak out of this thread*

Hey guys! I found someone trying to sneak out of the thead after being caught! We should string him up by his guitar strings or shoelaces!
I think linus.d had the best idea yet

but, if you must use metal strings, wrap 'em in saran wrap or something. They'll be a bitch to tie, btw.
Have you ever SEEN guitar strings?
If you tried to tie them, they'd just stay in the shape you tied them in, and eventually just break off at the kinks.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
they would be hard to tie, and hold a knot. plus if you didn't have gramets (SP) they might rip your shoes
hmm, how about something else that looks and kindof feels like a guitar string, custom designed laces? I say this is an potential money milking opportunity, go to namm next year ;D

i designed some wicked guitar string flowers though and had them in a guitar string frame but my cat unleashed hell on it ; ( , it was pretty cool tho
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by mustardman
Granted, they're crap, but they're decent.
sure, buy a tank and some mig 29s while your at it
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
No, it won't work. You'll look stupid and you're guitar strings will not stay tied unless you weld them to your ****ing feet.
Page 1 of 2