Poll: Do you like the remix?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like the remix?
Yes
13 25%
No
40 75%
Voters: 53.
well, its mostly the other song, only a few pink floyd clippets, so how could it be better than the original?
i didnt like it much, damn repetitive
I'm pretty damn sure that's not mixed by Daft Punk. It's ok, kind of gets a bit boring though.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Quote by About 2 Snap
I'm pretty damn sure that's not mixed by Daft Punk. It's ok, kind of gets a bit boring though.

It says "Daft Punk Mix" in the title.
Quote by Donaldguitar
It says "Daft Punk Mix" in the title.

Strong argument. Titles and the internet are always right.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Find me a proper source which says Daft Punk remixed it then.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
I like tha house beatz. Also, it's... A remix... Of a remix? EDIT: No, just a Eric Prydz remix.

But I haven't even heard the original TBH
i like it, yes, but its nothin compared to the original... i suppose it just depends what stuation your in. if am home, listenin to music i would want the floyd, if am in a club on a night out and the mix comes on, its a great choon to get up on the podium of the hive and girate to.
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Hey, leave Pink Floyd alone!!!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
ew, what a sad excuse for a song as well as disrespecting one of the greatest bands of all time
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
I never really liked the original because there are loads of better Floyd songs. But i don't like dance music either, so i do prefer the original.
Uhn tis uhn tis uhn tis uhn tissss.....

All sounds the same to me.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
No Eric Prydz made "Proper Education" with bits off The Wall
And this is just a poor remix of that song. I'm a big electro fan, but this remix is crap.
Listen to the original Porper Education, it's slightly better, but I'm not a big Prydz fan

On a different note, fans of Rock and Metal in general often like Electro, you guys should listen to the albums "†" by Jus†ice or "Oi Oi Oi" by Boys Noize or anything by Daft Punk, they're good introductions to Electro (especially Justice)
You'll thank me later
Quote by Hexagram
ew, what a sad excuse for a song as well as disrespecting one of the greatest bands of all time

As far as I'm concerned, covering/remixing a song is much closer to paying tribute to the band that created the original. I think it's really cool to see people taking songs and putting their own interpretation into it. Whether it's this or something like Rodrigo y Gabriela's cover of Stairway to Heaven, I think it's pretty cool to see how people interpret other people's songs.
you guys need to lighten up, this song sucks, but who cares, more power to Floyd.
Quote by farcry
you guys need to lighten up, this song sucks, but who cares, more power to Floyd.

Good Point.

I don't really think Waters, Gilmour, Mason or Wright give a **** either, they've all got massive yahts, and the royalties from Dark Side of the Moon alone will pay for their childrens childrens children.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
It completly ruins the whole original feel of the song from its original dark sarcasm to some poppy techno remix.
Can't say I like that monotonous, unoriginal-sounding... thing. The Pink floyd original is a thousand times better.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████