Usually playing guitar has been a way of calming me down but right now it is just frustrating me so much, i try to play something well above my level, stuff it up and get stressed out. Can someone please recommend a song to play that i can learn all the way through, not too difficult which i can just play along with and rekindle that feeling you get when you can play along all the way with a song.

Preferably something bluesy or classic rock e.g. zeppelin, cream, clapton, nothing heavy or metal

thankyou
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
surely you have some good memories... first kiss... first something else... those tunes belong to you, play them, just wondering, you will find they melt you and guitar too.
timeo abstemios et dona ferentes

- lovermate: fender american stratocaster sunburnst
- powermate: marshall mg 30 dfx

- seiko tuner (sooo useful)
- korg metronome (keep fingers bleeding...)
Tears in Heaven?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Smells like teen spirit lol joking well, Urmm The Trooper my Iron Maiden is a classy tune and yet very easy.
i like the rig you plan to buy

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

lol just so everyone knows im not depressed i just feel like learning a song i can actually play along with and just get back to enjoying it instead of stressing out because i can't play something harder.

Quote by timzee117
i like the rig you plan to buy

and thank you, now i just need the couple of grand and ill be sweet, althought the hot rod deluxe might change to an ac30, i dunno ill have to consider, but back on subject...

Thankyou everyone for recommendations keep them coming
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Quote by les witty
lol just so everyone knows im not depressed i just feel like learning a song i can actually play along with and just get back to enjoying it instead of stressing out because i can't play something harder.

i'm soooo feeling you there, brother....

what i'd do, is to start looking for someone to play with...maybe forming a band or sumthin! it's a real boost to have a group of people supporting you when you 'r trying to like get that solo right or somethin...
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp