dont bother with the line 6 it doesnt have much of a tone when turned up
i dont havnt used the microcube at all but ive heard its decent
i have the vox and let me tell you, its amazing and i love it. it can put just about any tone out there wether its blues, folk, country, rock, metal. The only thing you wouldnt want to play on it would be any deathmetal or anything real heavy like that. Id say the vox is your best bet
Quote by Glimsom
Well, there was that horrible accident with Metallica, where the entire band had their Metal amputated. =P
Depends on what you're playing. For metal and such the cube. For classic rock and blues the DA5.
I personally don't like the spider at all, but you might like it so make sure that you try them before buying.
Quote by Guitarmike123
Depends on what you're playing. For metal and such the cube. For classic rock and blues the DA5.
I personally don't like the spider at all, but you might like it so make sure that you try them before buying.

Roger that
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
i think the spider would be alright if your using line in recording. When being played live it sounds digital
Really I think if you want high gain the VOX XL valvetronix sound better than the cubes. They hybrid makes a difference. I like the cube but I like the valvetronix series better. But I'm a metal player so I like the XL.
Vox AD%? Guessing you mean the DA5 here. SS amps as opposed to the hybrid older brother. OUt of all of them id take hte vox, cute little amp. Sounds pretty fine too.

^The XL doesnt come in a 5 watt version from what I know. It also sounds pretty terrible. (y)