Exactly. It's cheesy music made of win. Can you imagine how tired I am from hearing that song non-stop in three days?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
wow, haha that was great

especialy the random solo (was that slash by the way? sounded like a slash solo sped up)
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Quote by atc228
wow, haha that was great

especialy the random solo (was that slash by the way? sounded like a slash solo sped up)

Nope, it wasn't Slash. It's by a dude called Vinny Burns from a band named Ten. Good band.

Anyways, the water was ****ing freezing! After I left, it froze back to ice in five minutes
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
lol i'm browsing the pages and i find this. wtf was that i jhust watched? it's awesome!

What do they say during the break?
Lol my musicvideo! Nice find.

Erm well, basically the singer yells at the guitarist (me) and says he's had enough of the ****ing guitarsolos and that I'm making the flute player sad.
Quote by Ichikurosaki