Tea in the park, how delightful

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
the sunday and also appearing look good, aside from that the friday and saturday look ****.
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
The only bands I'd want to see are R.E.M. and Primal Scream. Band of Horses are pretty good as well. Apart from that there's nothing I'd want to to see.
It looks crap, apart from Rage Against The Machine
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
I'd go just see Pendulum, it actually looks alright, i'd definitely go to that than ****ing download.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I'd go for Rage, Biffy Clyro, Pendulum, The Prodigy and Seasick Steve. The rest are kinda meh.

As long as Rage play Leeds I'll be happy.
Quote by Nizzi
It looks crap, apart from Rage Against The Machine

+1

I really don't like T in the park at all and I can't imagine much of the audience there liking RATM.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
thats annoying, I thought rage would play some very choice shows around the workd after coachella but now they are playing every-****ing-where,

if they dont play sziget i'm gonna be pissed off
pink floyd are better than you
RATM and Aphex Twin.

If they play T in the Parks' sister festival, Oxegen in Ireland, I will hate everything that exists.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
I JUST SCREAMED!
how has T in the Park got such a good line up?!
my god!

lucky my mum isn't in to hear me scream such insanities
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Just so you know I went to school with one night only, who are on the lineup, they are wankers
other than that lineup looks good, |I might go
It's pretty crap lineup.
I would only go to see RATM, KT tunstall, Chemical Brothers, The prodigy and Kaiser Chiefs
Yeah, no way am I paying £150 to see RATM.

The rest of the line-up is predictable T, they never have any alternative at all, it's all just mainstream indie or dull american indie rock.

RATM should drop off this bill and play a headlining show in Glasgow instead. They'd make more money.

Quote by Lord-Hypnos
Well it looks better than Download festival =\

Download has 4 bands I'd like to see, icl In Flames and Bodom who I'm desperate to see live.

Other than that, pretty ****e line up there too
Last edited by freedoms_stain at Feb 15, 2008,
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
Well it looks better than Download festival =\

Not really, can you even compare a pop-rock mainstream (excluding RATM) festival to a more alternative (supposed to be)heavier festival?
Download's line up is a hell of a lot better than last years, i don't see why people are complaining

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Quote by Nizzi
Not really, can you even compare a pop-rock mainstream (excluding RATM) festival to a more alternative (supposed to be)heavier festival?
Download's line up is a hell of a lot better than last years, i don't see why people are complaining

I don't see how people can be complaining about download going crap since only 10 or so bands out of 100+ have been announced.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Other than that, pretty ****e line up there too

Yeah!

You can surely judge it based on the sheer 13 bands that have been announced so far!

edit: STFU
Quote by Nizzi

But the lineup for T In The Park is not just "pop-rock mainstream" bands.
Quote by Broken_Drum
But the lineup for T In The Park is not just "pop-rock mainstream" bands.

Ok, but can it be compared to Download? My point is that they're quite different music festivals

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Err... DragonForce?

Gonna try and get tickets for this! knowing my luck ticket master will crash before i can get em. The Verve, RATM, Ian Brown, Biffy Clyro, KT Tunstall, The Law, Sergeant, The Pogues, Seasick steve... i hope i get a ticket, i might cry if i don't!
Bass Player