I'm going!
Line -up (more are coming)
REM, Radiohead, dEUS, Lenny Kravitz, The Chemical Brothers, MIKA, Sigur Ros, Kaiser Chiefs, Nightwish, Ben Haper & the Innocent Criminals, Counting Crows, Editors, Roisin Murphy, The Hives, Chris Cornell, The Kooks, Air Traffic, Justice, Digitalism, KT Tunstall, Beirut, Gossip, John Butler Trio, Band of Horses

Who will go too?
Oh. My. God.

Where is that?!
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Hmm... quite easy to book cheap flights there, I speak semi-fluent French... How far is the site from Brussels?
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Quote by Thecla
I'm going!
Line -up (more are coming)
REM, Radiohead, dEUS, Lenny Kravitz, The Chemical Brothers, MIKA, Sigur Ros, Kaiser Chiefs, Nightwish, Ben Haper & the Innocent Criminals, Counting Crows, Editors, Roisin Murphy, The Hives, Chris Cornell, The Kooks, Air Traffic, Justice, Digitalism, KT Tunstall, Beirut, Gossip, John Butler Trio, Band of Horses

Who will go too?

I bolded the good ones, and looking at it now, there's enough bollocks in there to make it epic fail. Shame about the good bands in there, they should break away and do their own gig somewhere else together.
I was going to go, but now i'm not sure, IMO they've come up with a pretty weak line up with a few good names... really really really disappointed.

And why the hell were the Kooks invited back? Surely by now everyone has realised how crap they are.
@happy-and-lost
You're not going to get very far speaking french...
Werchter lies in Flanders..the dutch-speaking part of belgium...
try just speaking english ..most of us can speak english
Was anybody at the Justice concert? Damn I was at the front and the crowd when crazy!! I couldnt stand on my feet sometimes
I thought Jay-z did really well too I was really surprised by his performance! And I liked Lenny Kravitz performance even though I never really was into his music..
My dad was sooo happy when he got to see Neil Young Oh and The Hives were good too, they are just so arrogant! But they can pull it of.
We really liked all 4 days of the festival and I think we'll be going back next year
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
That looks delicious.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
It was sooo great! Kravitz did a great performance, the Hives were good, kings of leon were good, neil young was very good. And the 'parties' in the marquee: soulwax, 2 many dj's, soulwax, digitalism, justice. Enjoyed my morning jacket too