Hey does anyone know what songs they've been playing on tour?

I'm going to see them in two months just wanted to know...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Wait and find out?
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
They aren't coming to Montreal... and Toronto.... and Quebec City... WTF?!
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by denizenz
Ya, Portnoy keeps past set lists on a laptop and tries not to repeat songs in each of the cities.

I thought they'd stopped that now
i can't wait. I'm definitely going for Opeth. Next would be BTBAM and I say this because I definitely respect Dream Theater's entire musicianship and seeing them is obviously a highlight but I really want to see how BTBAM incorporate the entire Colors cd, if they even do seeing how their setlist may be restricted, into their show. I really don't care for 3 though
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
How do you know you're going? Tickets aren't even on sale yet.

Dream Theater will try to pull out a song or two from each album, but I don't listen to BTBAM.

Songs to expect from Dream Theater: Constant Motion, Forsaken, The Dark Eternal Night, In the Presence of Enemies (show closer, probably.), Just about any song from Scenes From a Memory, Panic Attack, etc.

Quote by GiantRaven
I thought they'd stopped that now

Hell no! They may play a few of the same songs in different cities, but other than that, they'll keep changing it up.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Feb 15, 2008,
Quote by Rockford_rocks
How do you know you're going? Tickets aren't even on sale yet.

Hey, even I know I'm going and I know tickets haven't gone on sale. There is NO WAY i'm missing this show
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by Hexagram
Hey, even I know I'm going and I know tickets haven't gone on sale. There is NO WAY i'm missing this show

I'm hoping to go, but the Detroit date has to be on a goddamn WEDNESDAY, and it's a 3 and a half hour drive from here to the Fillmore on a school night.