Ok so i just read the thread about the hot rails by seymour and i think ill get that to replace the single coil pup on my Jackson PS4. Currently it has HSH stock pups, and i was thinkin about 2 invaders and then possibly a hot rails, i dno. I play mostly rock and stuff, a lil but of other stuff but mainly rock, so i was wonderin if my setup idea would work, and if so how would i have to change my wiring to accomadate for the third humbucker instead of a single coil. THanks
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
save and get a better amp. 3 humbuckers is overkill m8
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

ok ok, ill leave it a single...but for the 2 H are invaders good?...but yes i do need a better amp, but i wanna fix my guitar up first
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
ok then i will get invaders...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
hmm, then what do you reccomend...i would like emgs but i dont want active pickups
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Don't use GFS. Saying Invaders are crap and then saying for him to get GFS made me laugh hard. GFS aren't any better than whats in there. And for those that say you don't need three humbuckers, ever heard of a thing called coil tapping? Some people like a lot of options (like me). Also just because they are humbuckers doesn't mean they sound it. My S540 had all the snap of humbuckers in it stacked hums as regular single coils. TS, I would upgrade that guitar's trem before anything. Those JT500s are pieces of crap. Put in a Schaller.

EDIT: Its also worth noting people who bitch over Invaders are using them in amps EQd for say, JBs or other bright pickups. People say that amps are 90% of your tone except when ti comes to pickups and things they don't like... hmmm.... Its all about EQ. IF you do get invaders though, be prepared to roll back the bass and up your mids.
ok sounds good dude, what about an original floyd rose bridge?
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee
ok sounds good dude, what about an original floyd rose bridge?

OFR won't fit due to the lock bolts, as those are routed for Schaller-style units. I suppose you could put a Lo Pro OFR in too, but I can't guarantee it would fit.
is there a way i can just buy the bridge part? im on a verrry limited budget
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee
is there a way i can just buy the bridge part? im on a verrry limited budget

Ebay. You could also snoop alroudn the Classifieds on here or make a listing.
ok so i should get my 2 invanders, possibly the hot rails, a http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar_tremolo_parts/1/Schaller_Floyd_Rose_Locking_Tremolo_Complete_Set/Pictures.html#details, and that good for makin it a good guitar? cuz i was thinkin either fix up this guitar or buy a high end epiphone...of course fixing this up would be cheaper
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee
ok so i should get my 2 invanders, possibly the hot rails, a http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar_tremolo_parts/1/Schaller_Floyd_Rose_Locking_Tremolo_Complete_Set/Pictures.html#details, and that good for makin it a good guitar? cuz i was thinkin either fix up this guitar or buy a high end epiphone...of course fixing this up would be cheaper

I would go Invader - Hot Rails - Full Shred. Invader would be too muddy for the neck. Another potent combo would be a JB - Hot Rails - '59 combo. I would personally though upgrade my Tremolo and Amp.
i will obviously upgrade my amp, im gonna get a flextone II offa ebay once i can afford one...is the full shred also Seymour?
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee
i will obviously upgrade my amp, im gonna get a flextone II offa ebay once i can afford one...is the full shred also Seymour?

Alright. And yes.
Ok so overall...gettin Schaller Tremolo, Invader, Hot Rails, Full Shred, then Flextone II...is there any website specificially where i can see how to wire the whole pickups thing, i know how to solder and junk
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
I have owned quite a few GFS pickups as well as SD Invaders. The Invader neck version has so weak output it's absolutely ridiculous. It's weaker than your ordinary PAF. Tonewise, I don't think you could possibly find a worse neck humbucker wrt price/tone. In bridge position it's extremely hot and your riffs will be soaked with harmonics and pick/string noise (though, some people like that, for some reason).

It seems to me you don't have a clear idea what tone you want ("rock and stuff"), so it's hard to make recommendations. Though, I definitely wouldn't be fleshing out megabux on overpriced SD/DiMarzio units unless I knew exactly what I wanted/needed.

As for GFS -- their PAF and rail models are pretty much unbeatable pricewise (I'd take any GFS rail over Invader for any guitar any day) but you still need to find out what kind of tone you want first.

Here's a clip I recorded a few weeks ago with GFS power rails (bridge) in a Jackson Kelly tuned to B standard, no eq'ing/mastring done: http://printf.no/music/Space%20Time%20Matter%20War%20clip.mp3
i want hard rock...but good leads...not that super fast metal, but u no like ozzy osbourne, or Judas Priest...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660