Page 1 of 3
Ok so tonight my step brother invited his friends around to play poker. They got kinda drunk and we were hanging out in the garage when one of them suggested he should wax his legs and see if it hurt. So I got out my wax strips and he went a bit crazy. He tried to wax his balls and they're all red and bleeding lmao. Then he started licking the wax strips because they smell like peaches, so we dared them to eat his own pubes, which he did then he bent over and tried to wax his crack and erm... he's a bit stuck now. Half of the wax got left there and his butt cheeks are stuck together. His boxers are like stuck to him right now haha. So I was wondering if anyone knows what can get the wax out? We've got no baby oil left, so would cooking oil work the same way? Haha thanks.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Leave him. It'll be hilarious when he needs to take a dump.

Then go, "hey, maybe cooking oil would work!" which it probably will.
Quote by darkstar2466
Pics or it didn't happen.

We've got like a 10 minute video on our phones of him waxing himself and screaming. I don't know how to get it on the computer =[
light something on fire and have him sit over it, it will melt the wax off, and you'll love his reaction to the heat
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by Rhitard
We've got like a 10 minute video on our phones of him waxing himself and screaming. I don't know how to get it on the computer =[

USB cable for the phone. most come with them now.
Sounds like he's done for. That is, unless you get some sort of oil I suppose.

Ah...this is why I never drink...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Rhitard

Send it in a message to your email, then post the video here. When you go to see the video, there should be an option to send it in a message to an email. Do that.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Send it in a message to your email, then post the video here. When you go to see the video, there should be an option to send it in a message to an email. Do that.

I can't because I'm in Australia (I have a UK sim) and not enough credit =[

Quote by boreamor
Why do you have wax strips?

To wax my legs.
do your comp and phone both have bluetooth?

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Quote by bearded_monkey
Because she's a girl you fool

On the internets, men are women, women are women, and the children are the FBI. She is a man.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
On the internets, men are women, women are women, and the children are the FBI. She is a man.

Uber phail.
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by icon_player_5
do your comp and phone both have bluetooth?

My phone does but erm, I'm on a windows 98 computer so I guess not haha. The guys are gonna put the pics on their myspaces tomorrow so I can post them.
Quote by Rhitard
My phone does but erm, I'm on a windows 98 computer so I guess not haha. The guys are gonna put the pics on their myspaces tomorrow so I can post them.

better than vista... true?

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Quote by darkstar2466

Or Chris Hanson
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by darkstar2466

I think that's the biggest fail I have ever seen in my time on UG.
Quote by darkstar2466

What dude?

Just leave the ****er like that, when he sobers up it'll be hilarious. This reminds me of jackass
Quote by darkstar2466
On the internets, men are men, women are men, and the children are the FBI. She is a man.

fixed. tard
Quote by sum_ugly_man
What dude?

Just leave the ****er like that, when he sobers up it'll be hilarious. This reminds me of jackass

Haha well he ran out naked and pissed in the street and now he's asleep somewhere. He's got work in like 4.5 hours and one leg is half bald.
Quote by Rhitard
Haha well he ran out naked and pissed in the street and now he's asleep somewhere. He's got work in like 4.5 hours and one leg is half bald.

Has he come to realize his balls were bleeding yet?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Wouldn't wanna be him when we needs to take a dump lol! Melt it with a lighter, that should work, just try not to burn him, well you can if you want too, but thats just harsh, after everything hs been through don't you think
Quote by Td_Nights
Has he come to realize his balls were bleeding yet?

Yeah he was freaking out and telling us not to let his girlfriend find out lmao.
LOL at my failure. I should have paid more attention.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Rhitard
Yeah he was freaking out and telling us not to let his girlfriend find out lmao.

Do they regularily have sex? He's pretty much done for then. I mean my penis bled last Saturday some, but I didn't Wax myself.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Feb 15, 2008,
Quote by Td_Nights

Do they regularily have sex? He's pretty much done for then. I mean my penis bleed last Saturday some, but I didn't Wax myself.

I have no idea. I've only met him like twice and suddenly I'm watching him wax his pubes

Haha did it form a scab? I better warn him in the morning.
try hair dryer, dunno migth work, or get a match box and some gasolene.. yes make the math
gas+match=...
AbsentMind
Quote by Rhitard
I have no idea. I've only met him like twice and suddenly I'm watching him wax his pubes

Haha did it form a scab? I better warn him in the morning.

Pfft screw dating! Waxing for the win!
Quote by Techtonic

Fuck off man. I'm not some pathetic kid tryna make a big story to get attention on the internet. If I wanted attention I'd just post a picture of my tits up
Hey guys, you know what would be funny?

If this really happened.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
*insert Chappelle skit about guys doing borderline gay stuff to each other when they're wasted*
Page 1 of 3