Why isn't Progressive Nation coming to Ontario man? This totally ruined my...my ****ing year. I've been anticipating this concert for ages man, and...what the hell!?
Blackstar HT-5

Agile AL-2000 with Chrome Hardware
Dude thats what I think of every band.... no one ever really comes around richmond Va either.... But there coming my way this year (thank god for the new national place...)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Quote by Tdevil333
Because Canada sucks!!

oh man, you're my hero for this
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
I get to see them in Oakland, CA.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'm thinking of greyhounding to New York just to see em...alone. I have no one that would go with me. On top of that, Opeth and Dream Theater are like...my two favourite bands. If Strapping YOung Lad was on the tour and I couldn't go I'd kill myself. xD
Blackstar HT-5

yeah it sucks. I was looking forward to dream theater coming back here, dont care much for opeth i dont.

Dont worry, they may announce another leg that may or may not have an ontario date.
but I do care about Opeth, a LOT. I'm incredibly upset and am currently looking up greyhound tickets to Albany...heh. How much is a hotel for a couple nights? xD
Blackstar HT-5

^ You can stay in a Motel 6 or something for 30 or 40 bucks a night.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I might go to the one in Ohio..

I just wanna see BTBAM and DT.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.