There's a cool video for the song too. I'm really not liking the new sound of In Flames, their new stuff is starting to sound watered-down and uncreative.
I'm not liking it either..
I guess they're going too much top40 melo-death..

Yay for clayman!
yea i still dont know what i think of the new song, im definetly a hater of the new stuff, but this new one is in my opinion better than take this life, although i dunno if thats saying much
FFS They just had to go and scrap the amazing instrumentals and beautiful folk metal didn't they.
Quote by mortiis999
Total rubbish, this band have sucked for years though, so it's not a surprise.

+1

it sounds like my chemical romance..
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I forgot I posted this...

I thought most of you would be saying this.

It's weird. You can tell its In Flames but it just doesnt have something that they used to have in their older albums.

I was really hoping for a return to their old style like on Clayman and Jester Race.

This band are far passed their prime now. Real shame!!
Quote by claytron07
i seem to like it. but i'm more of a fan of newer in flames.

You are the Yin to my Yang.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by kinzoku
+1

it sounds like my chemical romance..

No it doesn't. Get yourself a new set of ears.

This album basically sounds like it's going to be Come Clarity II, I loved that album and this is sounding pretty good too.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Meh it's just another link to the chain they've been building since reroute to remain...
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Not too good, I'm afraid.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
isn't it funny, they influenced metalcore alot, except metalcore added the poppish choruses and now in flames......
its a sickening circle of metal bands ruining there sound with the sream sream, "emotional" sining chorus, scream scream, same chorus, breakdown and or solo or something....
In flames are the metallica of melodeth except they failed at breaking the mainstream and instead joined the ranks of metalcore without adding breakdowns
It's mediocre and unoriginal, but they do it well. I enjoy it, maybe it's one of In Flames' softer songs; you've not heard the rest of the album, have you?

I did much prefer their melodic and folk influenced death metal - especially the likes of Jotun, Episode 666 and Artifacts of the Black Rain - but this is only slightly watered down.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Personally, i liked it. Sounds alright.
But then again, In Flames have changed their sound so much. I mean, you listen to the old albums and wonder how they got from that to, say, Sountrack' and Come Clarity. I've got a feeling they're going back to their roots, but maybe not the way people want.

Either that, or it's more mainstream.
...Which is generally bad...(In some cases, lol)