Am I to deep?
Peel your finger tips one at a time
Who knew that cannibalism was a crime!

A follow of blood – leads to a room
You know what you will find? – A raped fetus, ripped from the womb
A natural killer but one of a kind
The one that will eat humanity one at a time
Grinding your face towards the grinder
A beaten in ****ing head with the help of a sud finder!
Faceless fear – a release of ****!
Are you scared? – give your soul to submit!
Because we all know I’m sentenced to go into the pit!!!

Claw away, you can only try
The last thing you should be thinking about if you are going to die!
Hacked off arm and a grinded face
You want some more cause Ill can give you a taste!
I’m the predator ‘now you know YOUR PLACE!!!!
Last edited by Techtonic at Feb 15, 2008,
hey.. it's good i guess
but there are some words which make no sense .. at least in english...

for example..
-a headless pesticide
-I had a quarter to be as sact!
-Sking flesh

you may want to review these..
i'll put the rest down to 'poetic license' :P
Tickle me.
Quote by jamstation
hey.. it's good i guess
but there are some words which make no sense .. at least in english...

for example..
-a headless pesticide
-I had a quarter to be as sact!
-Sking flesh

you may want to review these..
i'll put the rest down to 'poetic license' :P

when the character in this song is a man that can only think about eating and is not thinking about anything else(that were the headless part cames in like he is not using his head or thinking right) and he wants to exterminate which he is the pesticide and the pest is his pray .he exterminate his preys by cannibalism.
I'm usually not a fan of gore fest songs/poetry, but this one is surprisingly well written. While I have no idea what the line "I had a quarter to be as act" means, it sounds a lot like something Shakespeare would write. I also like very much the line "Eaten alive and buried in mouth." Taken out of context, it would sound like poor English; but in this work, it becomes an amazing tool to put a vivid picture into the reader's head. Overall, I think it took some real talent to take a cliche topic, at least among modern metal, and turn it into a work of art. Very nice.
Quote by Techtonic
when the character in this song is a man that can only think about eating and is not thinking about anything else(that were the headless part cames in like he is not using his head or thinking right) and he wants to exterminate which he is the pesticide and the pest is his pray .he exterminate his preys by cannibalism.

while this makes sense to you very well, listeners don't go through the same thought process so it can be confusing. pesticide still doesn't make that much sense in that context, unless you mean Man is a 'pest', which is still not easily readable
Quote by Potski
while this makes sense to you very well, listeners don't go through the same thought process so it can be confusing. pesticide still doesn't make that much sense in that context, unless you mean Man is a 'pest', which is still not easily readable

Actually, I understood the line quite easily as I was reading it. It is a bit abstract, yes, but it works in my opinion. But I guess that goes to show that not everyone will understand this line completely. Still love it though.