Poll: Which animal would kick the others asses?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which animal would kick the others asses?
Rhino
31 30%
Hippo
31 30%
Grizzly Bear
19 18%
Gorilla
23 22%
Voters: 104.
Page 1 of 2
Inspired by bob farrells future animal fighting show, if we threw these animals into one place, which one would kick the others asses?

Rhino
Hippo
Grizzly Bear
Gorrilla

EDIT: I voted hippo.
Last edited by killadelphia222 at Feb 15, 2008,
Grizzly Bear definately! Have you seen the claws on those MFers? Sometimes there like 8 inches long!!
Hello
Gorilla would beat almost any land animal. Orangutans are 3 times stronger than humans, can you imagine a gorilla?
Dickless.
Rhinos have a huge horn. Ouch.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Rhino would definatly win, armor, power and a pointy nose.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Gorilla would beat almost any land animal. Orangutans are 3 times stronger than humans, can you imagine a gorilla?

"The hippopotamus is the second largest land-living animal, by weight, in the world. The average specimen weighs about four tons"

nah hippo beats all those animals, i'd say the only one that MIGHT stand a chance is the rhino bc of it's hide/horn.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
They'd have to all weight about the same, I think Rhino and Hippo would dominate based solely on that.

Sort of like how insects weighing thousands of pounds would probably be unstoppable.
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
rhino
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by XxGloriousxX
"The hippopotamus is the second largest land-living animal, by weight, in the world. The average specimen weighs about four tons"

nah hippo beats all those animals, i'd say the only one that MIGHT stand a chance is the rhino bc of it's hide/horn.

A gorilla would just jump right inside its mouth and rip its jaws apart though.

Elephant would beat them all though
Quote by XxGloriousxX

But does it have the use of anything other than it's mouth? Gorillas use all their limbs and their mouth when they fight.
Dickless.
Quote by Aleene

Elephant would be unfairly awesome, and it wouldn't be as fun to watch one animal completely rape the others, so I didn't add it to the list.
Quote by killadelphia222
Elephant would be unfairly awesome, and it wouldn't be as fun to watch one animal completely rape the others, so I didn't add it to the list.

What about a small elephant?
Quote by Aleene

Quote by MetalMilitia212
But does it have the use of anything other than it's mouth? Gorillas use all their limbs and their mouth when they fight.

consider this excerpt from Bernhard Grzimek's essay "The African Black Rhinoceros," which appeared in Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia, 1972, XIII, 57-58:

"Guggisberg once watched a rhinoceros about to drink from a clear spring-fed pond in the Tsavo National Park. There a hippopotamus surfaced, grabbed the rhino's right front leg, pulled him down, and tore him to pieces with his huge tusks."

in addition to 3 feet incisor teeth, hippos have tusk and while their hide is nothing like a rhino's they have skin that's about 2-3 inches thick
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

Yngwie Malmsteen
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Rhino (my vote)
Hippo
Grizzly Bear (nasty buggers - good thing fur's still legal:p
Gorrilla (no - smallest thing there. Beserk is a thing to watch out for, but thats it)
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by XxGloriousxX

in addition to 3 feet incisor teeth, hippos have tusk and while their hide is nothing like a rhino's they have skin that's about 2-3 inches thick

have you never put a stick inside an hippos mouth? It just keeps its mouth open for all eternity, thus enabling strong gorilla to kill it dead.

Also; if this were to be a fair fight, shouldn't all competitors be scaled up/down to the same size?
Quote by Aleene

Also; if this were to be a fair fight, shouldn't all competitors be scaled up/down to the same size?

Aren't they all somewhat equal? I mean, nothing is too big and nothing is too small. Maybe a slightly bigger gorrilla.
I would say Rhino because of the strong ass hide, but in order for a rhino to do any serious damage, it has to charge. It can swing its horn around a little and maybe score a good hit, but I think if a gorrilla were to get it by the neck it could break it pretty qickly.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
This is a ridiculous question, the moose would kill all.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by killadelphia222
Aren't they all somewhat equal? I mean, nothing is too big and nothing is too small. Maybe a slightly bigger gorrilla.

Grizzly bear + gorilla = smaller than rhino + hippo =/

Meh, all in the name of lullz, LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE
CONUNDRUM:

Can Rhinos facepalm? Or will they do it and get stabbed by a giant horn?

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Grizzly Bear all the way.
You have no idea what his claws can do.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

What 'bout a gorilla riding a grizzly bear?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Aleene
have you never put a stick inside an hippos mouth? It just keeps its mouth open for all eternity, thus enabling strong gorilla to kill it dead.

are you kidding? have YOU ever put a stick inside a hippos mouth? and if you have those are probably docile zoo hippos. i really doubt a wild hippo is just gonna chill while a gorilla attempts to rip it's mouth open. actually i think a gorilla would know better than to put it's arms anywhere near a hippos's mouth bc they would get bitten right the fuck off.

oh and why is everyone of the mistaken belief that a rhino's horn is sharp or terribly hard? It isn't bone, you know. Granted, it could do some damage, but probably not like you think. it's just a bunch of hair tightly strung together. a hippos tusk are bone, and their teeth are well... teeth.
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777

Quote by Garou1911
What 'bout a gorilla riding a grizzly bear?

Someone draw that, RIGHT NOW!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Slinov
Chuck Norris.

+1

But seriously the Rhino would win. The bears claws couldn't cut through a packaderms skin. The gorilla couldn't lift that thing. It would go down the the rhino and hippo and the rhino would impale it. The real fight would be just the gorilla and the bear!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
It'd be the rhino.

The rhino can gore and damage any of the others, but can't really be injured by any of the others.

The hippo might have the strongest jaws in the world, but where is it going to bite a rhino?

Rhino all the way.
Page 1 of 2