I just wonder if there are some real female metalheads here...sounds like men are more into metal than women..
John also known as Knoyx
There are a few, but of course, they're all lesbians.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Yeah, there are a few metalhead chicks on here. Not many, but a few.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
the thread title should say "Where are at the metal chicks" Where's is short for "where is". and where is all the metal chicks is wrong :P:

To answer your question, metal loving girls are hard to find my friend, because guys love to get in a pit and enjoy the aggressive rythms of metal more.
But metal females to exist.
Quote by Slinov
the thread title should say "Where are at the metal chicks" Where's is short for "where is". and where is all the metal chicks is wrong :P:

To answer your question, metal loving girls are hard to find my friend, because guys love to get in a pit and enjoy the aggressive rythms of metal more.

Dude, you just spend all that time pointing out his bad grammar then said "to" instead of "do".
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
You'll notice them soon enough. There are a few of them who like to flaunt their gender for attention.

Look for "im a girl lololol" in signatures and whatnot.
Metal chicks are freaking insanely hard to find
-If they have a very good music taste most of the time they'll be introverted trolls
-If they are very hot they'll have a crap music taste

Now of course; there are exceptions (although around where I am, thats few and far between) and someone like that is a brilliant find

Laff i'm also not trying to be entirely sexist with that
Quote by Slinov

I know it's wrong. But i use it often and it sounds cooler to me.

I know one, not here, personally and she loves metal more than men lol. And she's the hottest girl i've ever met.
John also known as Knoyx
Quote by sargasm
You'll notice them soon enough. There are a few of them who like to flaunt their gender for attention.

Haha, so true...
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Well, most of them maybe, but not all of them.
nahh, I know one personally and she's a real metalhead but she's straight.
John also known as Knoyx
Uh, metal chicks are incredibly easy to find, you just need to know where to look.
Quote by Slinov

Technically "where is" would be considered a product of a regional dialect akin to what famed authors are known for instilling in their classic characters such as Mark Twain's Huckleberry Fin, whose drawl was once controversial but ultimately tossed the literary world on it's head.

Oh, and metal chicks rock.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Spoony_Bard

hey that not entirleey true i have a metal chick and she is amazing. she moshes and she loves listening to otep!!!
yeah thats right i love freakin otep nukkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxox me and him
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
Quote by Oli_88
Uh, metal chicks are incredibly easy to find, you just need to know where to look.

They're everywhere lately, but ones with good metal taste (non poser basically) and hot are very hard to find
Quote by philipisabeast
Metal chicks are freaking insanely hard to find
-If they have a very good music taste most of the time they'll be introverted trolls
-If they are very hot they'll have a crap music taste

Now of course; there are exceptions (although around where I am, thats few and far between) and someone like that is a brilliant find

Laff i'm also not trying to be entirely sexist with that

just because "metal chicks" are rare doesn't mean that they are always either trolls or have a crap taste in music. Girls can be introverted without being trolls and they can be "hot" without having a crap taste in music. You never know.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a metalhead since I don't look the part, but I love metal among other music genres and I'm a girl.

Quote by sargasm

I only announce that I'm a girl because people on UG keep on assuming I'm a guy and it gets annoying.
Quote by pantera1
My Ex was a really hot metal chick.......dumb bitch.

+1

I've dated two, ask anyone who's dated a metal chick, they'll give a bad review.
Dickless.
Quote by rockergurl09

I only announce that I'm a girl because people on UG keep on assuming I'm a guy and it gets annoying.

Even though your name is 'rockergurl'?

well...all the metal chicks i know don't talk, move or do any of the 7 process's of life...you cant squeeze there tits either coz there rock solid...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by rockergurl09
just because "metal chicks" are rare doesn't mean that they are always either trolls or have a crap taste in music. Girls can be introverted without being trolls and they can be "hot" without having a crap taste in music. You never know.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a metalhead since I don't look the part, but I love metal among other music genres and I'm a girl.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankyou who ever u r..........

im thankfull sum one knows my pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(this dudes chick!!!!!!!!!!!)
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
Where's Mistress_Ibanez when we need her?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I love metal and im a girl. But I dont think you could consider me a metal head or a "real" metal fan cause I love a LARGE variety of genres..not just metal..thats just a small part. But I still listen/like it
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by philipisabeast
They're everywhere lately, but ones with good metal taste (non poser basically) and hot are very hard to find

Surrey...
Ever heard of The Agincourt in Camberley?
Or Quarantine in Farnborough.

Good places to start.
I love anything I can mosh to.

Heavy bass, killer guitar, screaming. Oh yesss.
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
All the metal chicks are chained up in my fuckin' garage. And you aint getting any.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
All the metal chicks are chained up in my fuckin' garage. And you aint getting any.

You're supposed to share

Do you rent them out by any chance?
Quote by Tom_hatton
Even though your name is 'rockergurl'?

even after that, people assume I'm a guy.
Quote by roythereaper
Where's Mistress_Ibanez when we need her?

hmm. It's been a while since I've seen her posting.