HI, how do you adjust the height of the EMG pickup? Which screw do you turn?
Typically, these:
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Might be a stupid question, but what is that wire running off of your bridge? Is it a ground for something?
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Might be a stupid question, but what is that wire running off of your bridge? Is it a ground for something?

i was wondering that too
^ Yep, it's one of these.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
yea i need to lower my EMGs as well because i lowered the bridge and it sounds all muddy, but then again theyre EMGs, they always sound muddy> I hate those damn things. Im either gonna do the 18v conversion, get some Mustaines, Or Deactivate and put the JB/Jazz set in/
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
^ If you think your EMGs sound muddy, look no further than your amp.
Quote by pifty
^ If you think your EMGs sound muddy, look no further than your amp.

+1
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
maybe ur right, but it gets a fine metal tone with my gibson. maybe i need a more metal amp for my EMGS
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
You using the Vox amp in your sig?

I actually rather like the tone I get through the Vox with my EMG-equipped Les Paul.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by truespin
You using the Vox amp in your sig?

I actually rather like the tone I get through the Vox with my EMG-equipped Les Paul.
yea but my tone witht he EMGs is extremley thin stale and muddy, for some reason when i plug it into my friends solid state Behgringer it sounds much better. My SG sounds amazing through my Vox tho.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
yea i need to lower my EMGs as well because i lowered the bridge and it sounds all muddy, but then again theyre EMGs, they always sound muddy> I hate those damn things. Im either gonna do the 18v conversion, get some Mustaines, Or Deactivate and put the JB/Jazz set in/

My EMGs in an mahogany/24.75" guitar sound sharper and more defined then my JB in a alder/25.5" guitar. Although, they both sound pretty good...
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2