hello everyone!

iv been thinking about getting new pickups. the ones i have rite now are stock passive pickups INF-3 and INF-4 on my ibanez rg350 dx. Can anyopne reccomend some good passive pickups?

I like rock, classic rock, and heavy metal. money is no object
Last edited by toasty_alcohol at Feb 15, 2008,
what style of music

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
what music do you play

my favorite set is JB and Jazz or Custom and Jazz from seymour duncan. i like them better than my dimarzio's
dimarzio's website has a pickup selector, you enter in like what the guitar is made of and what music you play etc etc and it gives you some options and explains them. I swear by dimarzios as they are quality, slightly less hurt on the wallet, and very durable. I also like EMG actives but they are a strain on the wallet!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
dimarzio's website has a pickup selector, you enter in like what the guitar is made of and what music you play etc etc and it gives you some options and explains them. I swear by dimarzios as they are quality, slightly less hurt on the wallet, and very durable. I also like EMG actives but they are a strain on the wallet!

a set of dizmario evoulotions will set you back more than emgs.
I got EMGs for christmas (the zakk wylde custom set) they sound incredible, they cost a lot (hecne the reason it was a gift and i didnt buy them...) but you need change the battery so if you can deal with that and you got the money the pickups are amazing
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Quote by rancidryan
his guitar has a single coil on it though

EMG makes the SA, which is an active single coil. His setup can be 81 bridge, SA middle, 85 neck.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
He doesn't want EMG's, not for his styles and not in basswood and he asked for passives anyway.

Ibanezes seem to like Dimarzios, I wouldn't recommend the JB at all in this case.

Pair of Dimarzio Breeds with a Fast Track in the middle.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com