recently i played my old squier strat and thought hell this is a boring guitar what could i do to make it cooler/better/weirder or plain freaky and thought ultimate guitar would be the best place to find ideas
dip it in poridge, that would be freaky!

Ok, jokes aside, you could get a new pickguard
get a vinyl kit to add graphics
or do what I do
strip it down to bare wood and give a nice new finish and new electronics!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
cut aload of edges off and make it into a cool shape. change the pickups to make a cool sound.
Sand it and spray paint it to make it cool psychadelic colours. You asked for weird. I gave it to you.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
mix porridge with clear coat and paint it with that
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
well u could give it a vintage effect and placeyour own design to the guitar.

i did the same to my own squier. I used matchstick flames to burn the pickguard to give it a browny old effect.

you could sand down the paint, so that the wood shows. even engrave your name or initials.
look at srvs and claptons relic strats and get ideas. i fused the idea together. you could even paint it, somethin crazy like claptons 'fool' SG

burnin' and sandin' always works as long as its done effecitinly and not sanded down to much. a few dents here and there also add an effect but make sure its few and not too much.

Also you could alter the pickups to get a much moodier, bluesier tone by demagnetising the pickups abit but the way i do it will have to stay a secret.

even better is removing the knobs and replacing them with knobs form a les paul ro sum other guitar and mess the headstock abit liek alter the shape with abit of handiwork. lok at sum metal guitars to get freaky designs

If you want some inpsiration contact me anytime, ill show you what ive done: sl_wardarkness@hotmail.com

hope that helps
let your toenails grow long, Clip them off and crazy glue them to the pick-guard.
Then cover the body in seashells around the massive nail clippings.

Honestly, change the tuners for grovers and block off the trem. then maybe a squire is playable. get some pickups from GFS (guitar-fetish)
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Hmm...
I'm thinking about buying a Squire HSS Strat.
maybe black...
but I dont know what to do with it either
strats are just soo common that it's hard to make it your own...
I'd have some stripes or something put on...
and depending on your music style, put some stickers on or something...
make it look beat up or old...
idk...
just have it reflect the kind of music you play
Quote by Nitroduck
mix porridge with clear coat and paint it with that

won't it rot?
Quote by jimRH7
won't it rot?

rotten porridge - its the new black
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Quote by fuzzyDXMG
let your toenails grow long, Clip them off and crazy glue them to the pick-guard.
Then cover the body in seashells around the massive nail clippings.

Honestly, change the tuners for grovers and block off the trem. then maybe a squire is playable. get some pickups from GFS (guitar-fetish)

For some reason I though of this: http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF124-Nail_Bite.jpg