i decided to write some more movie stuff :-D i wrote a little theme for some sort of hero, its pretty neat, lemme know watr ya think, its called "Hero". cfc of course!

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis

"Hero"
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
hey thanks for the crit on my vids. ill write what i think as i listen to it.

oh first impression is good, except the recording has a lot of shrill tone that make make my ears bleed.
great choice of notes and melodies. it is a really fine acoustic song. im not sure if it works with the hero theme, but the song is sweet regardless. what guitar are you playing?
overall, nice work with the playing and mixing. but you definitly need to fix up your recording gear or settings
Hmmm... I actually didn't get the idea of a hero from that song. It reminded me a lot of Explosions In The Sky when they did the Friday Night Lights soundtrack actually though, not sure if you'll appreciate the comparison.

I dug the tone and playing, it was nice and clean with only maybe a few mistakes that most people would never catch.

In the soundtrack or movie theme example, I think it would sound good with some strings or something to flesh it out slightly.