I missed the first 45 minutes of Rude Tube and was wonderin if Smosh made it anywhere in the list cause they are ****in hilarious
Damn! I completely forgot about it ):
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Why the hell does any one want to watch the funniest bits of the internet on the damn tv?

The fact that they make these shows just proves to me that the old media are struggling to keep up with the net
Quote by rizo299
Why the hell does any one want to watch the funniest bits of the internet on the damn tv?

The fact that they make these shows just proves to me that the old media are struggling to keep up with the net

Agreed.

Someone just sent me a link to Chris Crocker because he saw it on Rude Tube. That **** is old.
Good plan
!!!

*runs*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by rizo299

agreed I like most of channell 4 and associate channels shows, however I'm not a fan of the monthly "top 50" especially top 50 internet clips

besides the most popular internet clips or rather internet clips with most views are most likely to be 2G1C or BME PO
Quote by rizo299

Goddamn internet nerds with superiority complexes