Page 1 of 2
ok, this girl is driving me crazy. she started going to our school like 2 months ago, and since the first day we've been friends. but she's really hot and nice, so i want to go out with her, but i don't know if i should. also, she found out that she might have a fatal diesis(sp) so if i don't ask her out i might never get to.....
Have sex with her dead body when she dies from the fatal disease....

Yeh thats right I went there.....

Make t3h s3cks.

To do this, you must ask her out.

When flesh eating bacteria eat your penis, though, you may regret it.
Don't do it, you'll get teh AIDS.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
well if she has the disease (yeah thats how its spelt) it would be nice for her to be with someone surely.....
wats makes u think u shouldn ask her out, specify more
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by boreamor
Another mystery solved by the pit!

We should make a Pitbusters group...

Will we have a hot chick in the group like they do in Mythbusters?
Quote by lax_star
ok, this girl is driving me crazy. she started going to our school like 2 months ago, and since the first day we've been friends. but she's really hot and nice, so i want to go out with her, but i don't know if i should. also, she found out that she might have a fatal diesis(sp) so if i don't ask her out i might never get to.....

Damn, girls are getting better at making more original excuses.
You might as well just go for it, as you only live once. I think it's important for one to take chances every once in awhile, it increase the joy you can have in life.

Oh, and this should probably be in the Relationship Thread.
. . let me get this straight. . there's a girl you like. . .but you won't (wouldn't) ask her out cos she has a disease?

Well if it was contagious I'd be weary but man that's pretty bad.

Best of luck to you though

..I find happiness in myself that I'm pretty much the only one not to say "bang it".
Quote by lax_star

as much as you want to be happy with her, think about her lol, her lifes at risk. buttt imagine if she said yes...and then well, the fatal disease kicks in...
i mean its not like im not saying dont do it, and i dont expect you to even care about what i say , but trust me, this has kinda happened to me.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
dude...i went through something similar a few yeas ago...but the chick wasnt all contagious and ****....but anyway.......i was like her only friend for like monthes. wetalked all the time and were pretty dam perfect together ,but i wasnt sure what to do, and when i never made a move she got all wierd and emo cuz she thoughgt nobody liked her and now shes a lesbian with a hell of a drug problem.....take it from me, get on that while you can. even if shes infected, if yer sitll like good friends then its all good right?
'57 les paul
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Will we have a hot chick in the group like they do in Mythbusters?

Damn she is hot!
all right, i asked her and she said yeah, so thanks for helping me not be a pussy and just do it...
It would be funny if she had cancer and wore a wig, Wait no it wouldn't that would be sad : (
All I can say is: Chicks think it's slick when you sheathe that dick.

Oh wait.. No, I have more to say:

You'll be in a jam if you don't cover than ham.

Wear a condom. Or I'll come back with more annoying rhymes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2