hey. not sure this is in the right place so please correct me if im wrong. i've got to find the music for a college drama assessment and im a bit stuck for one part.

the scene is a representation of hell in which a woman is raped (bear with me - im not sick). im looking for a violent piece of music with an attention grabbing beginning, i cant afford build-up time.

my first thought was sugar coated sour by dillenger escape plan but im not so sure it will work.

can anyone suggest something i could use?
Quote by Scourge441
Cannibal Corpse-Addicted to Vaginal Skin

yes.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Demonic Staccato Erection-Belphegor
or
Fleischrequeim 69-Belphegor

Both contain the sounds of a chick getting raped by demons so i think one of those would be what your looking for
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Dying Fetus - Raped on the Altar

The intro is as straight-forward as you can be about rape.
I find Immolation to have a very satanic atmosphere to them. Put My Hand in The Fire should do you great.

Deadit: Or Gorguts - Inverted. The music actually sounds rotten.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.