Hey everybody! After a truly tumulus bout of guitar shipping fever, I purchased a new electric guitar. It is made by Tenson, and it i an SG copy, in the lower price range...I was going to get a Les paul, but then didn't..and now I'm worried that perhaps I made the wrong choice..and so, I'm asking your advice, good dudes and dudettes- what the hell do I do? I can't find the Tenson brand ,or reviews for them, anywhere- which is worrying- I can still return the guitar, and get a stagg Les paul L-350 bk, or a Epiphone Les Paul Special OR an Ibanez Gio grx 40..
DO NOT get a stagg les paul
they are awefull
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
uhm i had the same problem with my first guitar, too... in the shop i bought an electric guitar wich they gave to me~.. after watching on the bill i saw that the guitar is a stagg-s300... well before that i just know it as tenson.. so tenson is a brand of stagg?... return the guitar and buy the epiphone les paul!!

edit: so i herd u liek mudkipz?
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
No it's a seperate brand was the best sounding out of the ones me and ir1s1 tried. However we're not quite sure as to if the brand is any good. We might still swap for the epiphone i personaly got the junior and am happy as can be with it.
Damn tenson is not a stagg brand?... my vision of the world breaks.. damn you... brb killing myself
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.