www.myspace.com/knownasfresh

ok look don't hate. i don't really play guitar too much anymore... but i'm a nice azz rapper. so check my site out and drop some feedback if you're into that.

if you're not into it, don't tell me, and just don't respond. that's cool too. i don't hate on people who don't cross genres of interest or whatever... just don't give me any crap about it just because it's rap.
no pictures allowed in your sig? what a bogus azz place.
Don't worry, we're not THAT biased. I liked it, I make some hip hop myself, although I'm in a metal band. It was good, do you make your own beats? By the way, I found Be Different a little ironic, cause of all the "yo"'ing. Haha, sorry
Quote by Deflection
Don't worry, we're not THAT biased. I liked it, I make some hip hop myself, although I'm in a metal band. It was good, do you make your own beats? By the way, I found Be Different a little ironic, cause of all the "yo"'ing. Haha, sorry

nah, i don't get enough time to get into that. i'm trying to turn away from all of that, actually. i don't want to have the 'producer's ear.' i just want to bring bars to the table and have the rest handled for me.

haha. i get what you mean, but i meant different more in terms of song content. what's more ironic is that i have a track on that same album as a bonus that's called "Ima Criminal" lol... but i'm not really too serious with that. i'm just messin around, and i know that the people who buy the CD won't believe me, it's just to show that i can exist in a bunch of different settings when it comes to the lyrics and the songs and all that. it's not always about reality.

and thanks, stefanz
no pictures allowed in your sig? what a bogus azz place.