Page 1 of 2
so..my ex...we talked about getting back together for a while here, and finally she told me shes kindda interested in this guy she used ot work with...im like, ok , thats cool. however!!!!! this kindda creeps me out, hes 26...and shes 16. now, besides the obvious jailbait issues, she still wants to wait a while till its legal and try it. she hangs out with him some then me some and honestly i think shes lost it ...but somehow i still find myself likeing her.

now before i go any farther i want to point out these issues as well

1. she doesnt put out: im not really complaining, but she made it clear theres no goin south of the border till there a ring on her finger and im ok with that.

2. shes has been used by 5 guys in the last year: the few monthes we dated was as she put, the highlight of her 2007

3. she got me clean: she managed ot get me ot not drink smoke or otherwise and ive been clean ever since.

4. my family hates her: while we still manage to get along fine, other than right now, my intire family never liked her from the begining, except for my drunk grandpa, he loved her...odd.

5. she kept me going: like i said before she got me clean and thats great, but i was really havin a rough time when we started dating and she really made a differance in my life, and i really dont want to lose her because of that. and a while back she was having a tough time and i helped her threw that.

so all in all we're still pretty good friends, but i want it to be more and she doesnt really know what she wants......somebody please tell me!! what do i do??
'57 les paul
I would say take it to the relationship thread.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by boreamor
Kill yourself.

+1
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by '57 les paul

3. she got me clean: she managed ot get me ot not drink smoke or otherwise and ive been clean ever since.

I would say leave her alone. Keep on drinking and smoking.
what a crazy biatch. No going south at all?? even looking at the damn thing?! that sucks man. girls have those things so we can tolerate putting up with all of their bull****.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
You have a crazy ex?

Oh my God, you are, like, the most unique individual on the face of the PLANET!!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Theres not much more to do than wait. You cant force here to be interested in you. Eventually she will snap out of it. If you really do like her, you will wait for her and most importantly YOU WONT LET HER DATE THE OTHER GUY a 16 year old would do almost anything for a 26 year old and he wont let her wait. HE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER. Good luck and SWEET USERNAME!
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me
Quote by '57 les paul
so..my ex...we talked about getting back together for a while here, and finally she told me shes kindda interested in this guy she used ot work with...im like, ok , thats cool. however!!!!! this kindda creeps me out, hes 26...and shes 16. now, besides the obvious jailbait issues, she still wants to wait a while till its legal and try it. she hangs out with him some then me some and honestly i think shes lost it ...but somehow i still find myself likeing her.

1. she doesnt put out: im not really complaining, but she made it clear theres no goin south of the border till there a ring on her finger and im ok with that.

2. shes has been used by 5 guys in the last year: the few monthes we dated was as she put, the highlight of her 2007

4. my family hates her: while we still manage to get along fine, other than right now, my intire family never liked her from the begining, except for my drunk grandpa, he loved her...odd.

5. she kept me going: like i said before she got me clean and thats great, but i was really havin a rough time when we started dating and she really made a differance in my life, and i really dont want to lose her because of that. and a while back she was having a tough time and i helped her threw that.

so all in all we're still pretty good friends, but i want it to be more and she doesnt really know what she wants......somebody please tell me!! what do i do??

I kinda went through some similar ****, I say leave it you will always come off worse and start drinking again
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
Kind of weird. I kinda went thru something like this.

We went out for like a year and she inspired me to keep clean i basically stopped drinking and smoking. We broke up and i still wanted to be with her but it wasn't possible. It was kinda of hard but i made her my Best Friend not my GF anymore, and now i still talk to her like 4-5 times a week but we have different parters.

I think that even if you cant be together you should still keep her and let her know she still means something to you and you want her around. Thats my $0.02
Quote by boreamor
I like you, you seem like a good pitmonkey.

Lol, thank you
you make me laugh on numerous occasions as well
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I would imagine warts on her...uhhh...you know. I mean REALLY think about it! I bet you won't wanna touch that **** again.

If your family doesnt like her, there is a reason, take this as a very wise suggestion. My brother dated (almost married) a bitch that EVERYONE in our family hated. Then he finally got over her and realized....tadah...she was a bitch. Maybe you don't know it, but she's a bitch. And if she's going after a 26 year old, you know he's gonna give it to her. She's 16, her mind will change about sex in a year or two.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
an iffy situation, it sound like you two are good for eachother but every other girl
i've met that fits that description has been kinda unstable, whitch means it might go well for a while before things go horribly wrong. Every relationship has ups and downs though, instead of asking the pit, you need to ask your self "is she worth the trouble?"
Dude, there's an easy solution.

Tell her she's acting like an ass by juggling you and the other guy at the same time, tell her she's gotta realize she's toying with other people's feelings and that YOU are too much of a man and have to much integrity to take **** like that! And even if you do like her, it's still the best thing you can do, becuase a needy guy who clings on and let's her know he really wants her is ridiculously unattractive.

Grab your balls, tell her how it is and go, and there's actually a good chance she'll find it all very attractrive and feel bad for what she's been doing. If not, well, you were clearly on a downward spiral anyway so you'd just get more depressed if you'd hung on.
Asking for a serious answer in the pit is like asking a chimpanzee to do your Pre-Calculus exam.

All I can really say is, if you like her enough to wait, then wait for a bit, but when you have to move on, you have to move on. And then if you do remain friends, please, for the love of all that is holy don't ever let yourselves stop being friends.

I wish you all the best dude, don't make the same mistakes I did.
grow a spine, take it one way or the other either way its gonna come to the same result and then your life will go on
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by Ez0ph
Lol, thank you
you make me laugh on numerous occasions as well

I think I shall add you to my friends. (It is my dream that this will become the ultimate reward in the pit!)
Quote by boreamor
I think I shall add you to my friends. (It is my dream that this will become the ultimate reward in the pit!)

Hooray!
My life feels complete.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Um, so she's been used 5 times, she's hot for a guy 10 years older then her, you can't drink or smoke, no sex, and it sounds like when she hits 18 she's outta there......

Fail.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
dude, just speak to her

btw families arent always right (grandpas are)

she sounds very very unstable to me

but go for it brother

trust me, dont duck and dive, you'll just miss a chance you'll wish you'd have taken

besides, you can tell what kind of a person she really is by her reaction

good luck
Rule 1 of being a man:

NEVER.
GO BACK.
TO AN 'EX.

They're an ex for a reason. People don't change. Move on.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Rule 1 of being a man:

NEVER.
GO BACK.
TO AN 'EX.

They're an ex for a reason. People don't change. Move on.

I fukken applaud you

However i have an exception and thats if you didn't scratch the itch. We should be allowed to go back enlightened and get some nookie then gtfo that way you can hurt them back
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
Quote by System Overide
I fukken applaud you

However i have an exception and thats if you didn't scratch the itch. We should be allowed to go back enlightened and get some nookie then gtfo that way you can hurt them back

Ah, yes, let me amend it:

Never. Go back. To an 'ex.
(unless there's a chance of getting laid)
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by '57 les paul

Let time bide itself - be a pal for her, and if things develop again naturally, then all power to the pair of you. However, don;t force anything - she sounds like a great gem, so you'd rather not **** this one up which-ever way it ends. It seems to be the case that she's trying to move on, which is respectable enough. Just don't jump at what you might think is an opening - and keep an eye out for her - I smell another case of using on the horizon, so just make sure she's okay regardless of what happens. Hope that helped amigo
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
but is she hot
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

she is..infact most of my friends thought she was someone i was paying off ...which may explain the creeper guy, id hit that if i was 26
'57 les paul
Relationship thread.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by boreamor
Kill yourself.

Do this. You have no other real choice.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
went thru the same thing. My advice from the experience, turn and run and dont look back
there are many fish in the sea
How old are you.
Seems a bit strange that you were smoking and drinking heavily enough to need to "get clean" and you're dating a 16 year old.
Get on top of my coffin woman.
Quote by maidenrulz19
but is she hot

srsly

I feel like I already posted here, but.... here it is:

RAPE GER.
hey dude...i live in canfield ohio, just outside of youngstown. and while it looks nice from the outside..its really messed up here dude...some stupid kid that sits next to me in my boilogy class does a line a coke about every other day in class...well have issues and poor ways of dealing with them..but i made a better choice and changed my ways..im trying ok
'57 les paul
Quote by Left_behind
How old are you.
Seems a bit strange that you were smoking and drinking heavily enough to need to "get clean" and you're dating a 16 year old.

How old are you? Have you been to a high school recently? 13 and 14 year olds are borderline alcoholics these days.
Quote by metallica92
dude, just speak to her

btw families arent always right (grandpas are)

she sounds very very unstable to me

but go for it brother

What? Don't ruin your life by getting involved in hers more than you need to. Sorry to be a cruel bastard, but she sounds like a nutjob, and keeping these kinds of people as far from you as possible is the best thing to do.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Remonster
How old are you? Have you been to a high school recently? 13 and 14 year olds are borderline alcoholics these days.

Haha my bad. I guess being 19 i'm not in touch with the youngens of today. But seriously, borderline alcoholics at 13 or 14. Poor form parents of the world.
Get on top of my coffin woman.
Page 1 of 2