Esp Ltd M-350
humbuckers: EMG-HZs
24 frets, XJ frets
Locking tremolo system (Floyd Rose)
neck-thru-body construction (1 WOOD PIECE)
'HSH' extra tonal options

Not bad... but the Pickups are pretty bad, invest in a set of 60/81s (rythym), or a set of 80/81s (lead).
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

That it belongs in Electric Guitar, not GG&A, but wth.

Are you just asking us to rate your guitar? Or are you looking to buy it?
it's not bad. it looks pretty rad. but get new pickups
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
And it's in an ESP... ewww.

And yeah I'm assuming he wants an opinion, he's probably found this off ebay and wants it I'm assuming.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Quote by DSchmitty

And yeah I'm assuming he wants an opinion, he's probably found this off ebay and wants it I'm assuming.

correct

whats the problem with ESP?

it's funny because in almost every thread I read there's always one post where the guy says X brand of guitar/amp is awful.
Quote by wongacaster
???

But yeah its a pretty schmick guitar.
I would buy it if the price was right.

THE PICKUPS ARE BAD.... T. H. E. P. I. C. K. U. P. S. A. R. E. B. A. D.

Wiki to teach you some sense foo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickup_%28music%29
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Quote by shaunmcshib
correct

whats the problem with ESP?

ESP Is overrated, people think they're so cheap because they price their guitars low to minimize there profits and give their customer a real price. Wrong, it's factory made Chinese half @ssed parts which means they save a crap load of money letting machines do it for them.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

I'm not a huge fan of ESP. I mean some of their guitars are very original but they rely on EMG's too much if you ask me. Their woods aren't particularly amazing, unless you spend over 2000 grand and their necks are often uninspiring.
They look pretty unoriginal as well in my eyes. I prefer a guitar with either a more classic look or something different. No in-between for me thank you.
Don't get me wrong though, they are good guitars and look cool but just not for me. But you or anyone else could think differently.
If you can make a Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup sound metal, not only are you more metal for doing it, but it also sounds more real and ethnic, earthy and gritty!
But if you are going to get EMG 80/81's (I suggest the 60/81's, more variety) you have to remember they are battery operated and therefore you be required you to do some routing. Not overly hard but not something you can do yourself!!!
Quote by wongacaster
Why did you link me to a wiki article about pickups?
And no i have played the pickups and they are decent.

Judging by your gear I'm pretty sure you haven't played much quality (except the JCM), Hzs are the absolute worst of EMGs, hence why no one ever use them and use always see companies throwing them in crappy guitars.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Quote by DSchmitty
Judging by your gear I'm pretty sure you haven't played much quality (except the JCM), Hzs are the absolute worst of EMGs, hence why no one ever use them and use always see companies throwing them in crappy guitars.

Lol thats like saying i havent been to a guitar store.
They are decent pickups. even if they are the lowest pickup in emgs line.
And for you to say they are not is strictly personal preferance.

And you still havent answered my question.
Quote by wongacaster
Lol thats like saying i havent been to a guitar store.
They are decent pickups. even if they are the lowest pickup in emgs line.
And for you to say they are not is strictly personal preferance.

And you still havent answered my question.

I linked you there cuz u just said ??? to pickups... lol, and they are pretty bad pickups... decent compared to really cheap stock ones.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Quote by DSchmitty
I linked you there cuz u just said ??? to pickups... lol, and they are pretty bad pickups... decent compared to really cheap stock ones.

Oh true.
i meant ??? to the 80/81 emg pickup set. mean 85/81?
They are good enough to use.
I wouldnt judge getting that guitar solely on the guitar having not the best pups.
They do the job.
Player > amp > effects > guitar construction/materials > pickups, on the subject of tone. Contrary to popular belief, putting an active 80/81 set into your guitar will NOT turn your entire rig into a fire-breathing solo-playing crazy shreding monster.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Player > amp > effects > guitar construction/materials > pickups, on the subject of tone. Contrary to popular belief, putting an active 80/81 set into your guitar will NOT turn your entire rig into a fire-breathing solo-playing crazy shreding monster.

IT WON'T......... ****... guess i gotta go return these emgs i just got i knew it was to good to be true.. Stupid guitar center sales rep...

Sorry just had to go there lol
Quote by IbanezPsycho
IT WON'T......... ****... guess i gotta go return these emgs i just got i knew it was to good to be true.. Stupid guitar center sales rep...

Sorry just had to go there lol

Quote by AngryGoldfish
I'm not a huge fan of ESP. I mean some of their guitars are very original but they rely on EMG's too much if you ask me. Their woods aren't particularly amazing, unless you spend over 2000 grand and their necks are often uninspiring.
They look pretty unoriginal as well in my eyes. I prefer a guitar with either a more classic look or something different. No in-between for me thank you.
Don't get me wrong though, they are good guitars and look cool but just not for me. But you or anyone else could think differently.
If you can make a Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup sound metal, not only are you more metal for doing it, but it also sounds more real and ethnic, earthy and gritty!
But if you are going to get EMG 80/81's (I suggest the 60/81's, more variety) you have to remember they are battery operated and therefore you be required you to do some routing. Not overly hard but not something you can do yourself!!!

lol i guess im more metal. the guitar im planing to get uses the seymour jazz set and i think it is way more br00tal than any EMG or active pickups i have tried. i agree it is a more "real" sound. then again im not you average mid scooper metalhead (altho i like it from time to time).
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
the emg 85/81 combo in my razorback is pretty awesome.
it certainly does alot better job for my metal than my telecaster does ahaha.
but my telecaster is for cleaner and rockier stuff.
anyway i like the emg 85/81 combo ahaha.
i dont like esp's.
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

B# and E# exist. IN THEORY.
Prove me otherwise on your guitar.