Got a Vox Tonelab SE for sale! In very good condition, just a few scratchs from usual wear and tear. HOWEVER, 99% of the time i've had it its been in a road case that was made for it so its in very good condition. Works Great! There is a new Tonelab out called the "LE" and its the exact same as this one MINUS one expression pedal so getting this one is a much better deal. Another nice thing about the Tonelab is that it has a built in Noise Supresser so there no noise when you use it which is really nice. It can also sync up with any other pedals you have so you can still use those other pedals you like.

I'm asking $300 shipped (CON-US ONLY). I'm also very open to trades just lemme know what you got and I'll consider it.

If you have any question feel free to email me at AJBoy238@hotmail.com or PM me.

I'm desprate to get rid of this thing so i'll take money or any kind of trade as long as its resonable, Guitars, Pedals, Misc Gear, Just throw some offer out there and I'll denfinatly take a look.

If you would like to see more pictures just shoot me a PM.

boss ns2 weaping deamon
and beringher rack multi fx??
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
i REALLY like the ns2 and weaping demon but i dont have much use for rack effects, do u have anything else to offer? pedals, guitars, cash, amps, whatever? but yah i like where this is going
Last edited by AJBoy238 at Feb 16, 2008,
mhmm i have like a monster cable thats brand new i bought for a gig..and end up getting a wireless.....idk i have like a broken lyon chours from target i bought its like missing a knob....
as far as guitars go i have some parts if ure looking for something along those lines?

tuners and a neck?

i have some strat pups from a squier bullet....

i have some other junk too let me know
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
yah that monster cable sounds good too, how long is it? funny little side note, i was checkin out your profile and saw we have the same birthday in the same year so thats kinda cool ANYWAY did u have anymore misc. stuff or was that it?
zomg we iz twinzzzzz ummm

im trying to think....
thats pretty much the jist..
the cable it hink is a 20 foot

i have a shure mike i can throw in?
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
yea im almost positive thats it
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
so the 2 pedals the monster cable and mic sound good to you? any questions about the Tonelab?
tons actually.

is it geared for metal?
why are you getting rid of it?
Can you patch it with a whammy pedal esque sound?
and do you have any more pics?

thats all =]
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
the great thing about it is that it has a on board eq system that u can tweak anything...when i wanted to i got some really thick metal tones out of it so i would say it would be pretty hard not to be able to find metals sounds on that thing

im getting rid of it cause i decided to go the direction of individual effect pedals...i like it better that way. like my first post said it has a few cosmetic flaws underneath it from when it was on the floor but its nothing u can see or will notice but its works AWESOME

it has an effects loop so u can put anything with it u want

i dont ave any on my computer but i can get some tomarrow heres a link to musicians friend to see the machine up close but il try and get some pics of it for u tomarrow

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-ToneLab-SE-Tube-Driven-Modeling-Floorboard-Processor?sku=150314&src=3SOSWXXA
does yours come with the power supply and case?

and can you get a whammy pedal sound out of it and use it with the expression pedal?

i do ratm covers and i have been just using different improvasion on the whammy?
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
yah it comes with a power supply and it has a gig bag but the zippers alittle warped...if u still want to make the deal il send the bag with it and u can do what u want with it

i dont know what u mean by whammy...like Wah or Tremolo?
mmmm http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ffmT3DFTR0

that

thats a whammy pedal

something like that sound....

but i am taking this

pm me for shipping details and how were gonna do this?
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
did this sell?
jesus died for our sins, to give us a chance in life, live for him and you will be blessed.