Here.
I'm an abysmal singer, I'll admit it. I tried to sing some harmony right before the outro/chorus, but either I didn't sing loud enough or the bass was up too loud.

Well there ya go.
wow, i liked it man, but i agree the ending i couldnt hear youre voice, but i still liked it ^__^
I breathe air.
This is awesome. I didn't think the harmony at the end was bad at all. The only thing that I can think of to work on is your tone when singing, it's a bit raspy.
It's not that bad at all man. Keep it up! Video was creative and using a ukulele was ace.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Pretty good. Nice Ukulele lol, try playing it with the acoustic hanging in the background next time.
Bada Bing

FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE

Shaga shaga woop woop...woot woot funkay funkay!
Don't worry about your voice. It is good. Sing louder and more confident. Your voice is not bad!
I liked it, you could turn the bass down a little tiny bit though.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Thats was really good man. I actually heard the harmony at the end and it sounded tight. Just work on singing more confidently, and keep practicing, i know you can be a really good singer. Nice job.

Give mine a listen? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=789167
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
That was ****in insane bro, love the creativity and the use of the ukulele. You're a good singer too. Trills.
i agree with the above posts your vocals are good! and yeah you just need to be a little more confident and project your voice. also massive bonus points for using the uke

crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=789937
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
sweet cover bro
ur singing is great man, don't underestimate urself
8/10
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
By the way, what program did you use to combine the two videos?
Bada Bing

FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE

Shaga shaga woop woop...woot woot funkay funkay!
This. Very confusing piece of software to get a hang of, but it's pretty powerful for being free.

I'll get around to critting the rest of your stuff eventually, but I've been busy lately.