it seems like everytime im on here no matter what the band is everyone seems to hate them
seeing great bands i love being bashed brutaly without good reasons really is very fustrating so take this chance and express what bands you do like and no one flame each other only agree to that person if you like that/those bands
=D
be nice or everyone gang up one the idiot who chooses to be an ass and make him/her cry
I like

Muse
A7X
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Chuck Berry
some others
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
That whole post was massive hypocrisy, and very painful to read.

Quote by dylpikle9
I like

Muse
A7X
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Chuck Berry
some others

Don't you mean Buckcherry?
Absolute favourites:

Megadeth
Iron Maiden
Streetlight Manifesto
The Aquabats
A7X
Anti-Flag
Pantera
Protest the Hero

Others:
RHCP
Bad Religion
The Ramones
Pink Floyd
Slayer
trivium, as i lay dying, avenged sevenfold, atreyu, bullet for my valentine, linkin park, metallica, dragonforce, system of a down, slipknot, rise against, red, puddle of mudd, the offspring, hoobastank, mudvayne, spineshank, megadeth, breaking benjamin, three days grace, sum 41, pantera, killswitch eganged, disturbed and more
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Quote by fob12

Surprisingly, no! :O
Quote by Tsucchi

Cool.
Quote by fob12

He meant chuck norris
I got the basic gist of it, and I'm going to recommend that you close this thread/delete your post and ask again in Band and Artists. Though they also may despair of you and close your thread there, so don't bother.
^you like most of my favorite bands.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by WillPlayForFood
He meant chuck norris

Surprisingly, no! :O
Quote by Tsucchi

Cool.
I like kittens, flowers, butterflies, brown chicks, white chicks, jelly and walks in the rain.

This is nice, isn't it!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Circus music mostly
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Sum 41, blink-182, Anti-Flag, Mxpx, and classic rock.
I'm open to all forms of music [and I'm not including rap (which is weird because I like rap-rock)] but punk and pop-punk and classics are the only thing I listen to in my spare time.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Quote by tzmen23
trivium, as i lay dying, avenged sevenfold, atreyu, bullet for my valentine, linkin park, metallica, dragonforce, system of a down, slipknot, rise against, red, puddle of mudd, the offspring, hoobastank, mudvayne, spineshank, megadeth, breaking benjamin, three days grace, sum 41, pantera, killswitch eganged, disturbed and more

You have...

A very good taste in music, my good sir.
Quote by fob12

Read my sig, rofl.
Rage Against The Machine, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Rock N Roll Soldiers, Rancid, Audioslave, Iron Maiden, Sublime, Gogol Bordello, Sex Pistols, Clutch, The Loved Ones, Frank Zappa, GnR, JOHN BUTLER TRIO!!!
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
brand new
modest mouse
radiohead
the flaming lips
animal collective
boards of canada
joy division
neutral milk hotel
g love
beck
dispatch
bedouin soundclash
tally hall
arcade fire
arctic monkeys
kaiser chiefs
bayside
bob marley
pink floyd
zeppelin
poison
scorpion
bright eyes
death cab
gerry mulligan
paul desmond
joe pass
feist

my god, i cant go on. but i like everything, i just cant stand the people who think metal is the greatest genre on earth without giving anything else a chance

the blur
RHCP Foo fighters Muse GNR Velvet Revolver John Frusciante Solo Stuff Joe Satriani sometimes Steve Vai SRV Hendrix is okay Radiohead lots more cant think right now
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Pantera, Damageplan, Machine Head, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Bush, CCR, The Eagles, Megadeth, Slayer, Indigenous, SRV. There are way too many amazing bands to list.

I agree though, everyone who comments seems to hate everyones everything. But, I always say, if those bands suck so much, where is youre record deal to show them up?
Quote by Kurtsmyhero06
it seems like everytime im on here no matter what the band is everyone seems to hate them
seeing great bands i love being bashed brutaly without good reasons really is very fustrating so take this chance and express what bands you do like and no one flame each other only agree to that person if you like that/those bands
=D
be nice or everyone gang up one the idiot who chooses to be an ass and make him/her cry

Damn '07ers...
Opeth, Arch Enemy, Bathory, Amon Amarth, Immortal, Mayhem, Nevermore, Children of Bodom, Agalloch, Necrophagist, Dark Funeral, Dissection, Burzum, Darkthrone, Dimmu Borgir, Novembers Doom, Iron Maiden, Woods of Ypres, Ulver, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Dark Tranquillity, Dream Theater, Blind Guardian, Mastodon, Machine Head, Nile, Carcass, Behemoth, Tvangeste, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beatles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tenacious D, Oasis, The Fratellis, Porcupine Tree and Muse, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Anything Paul Gilbert, Buckethead, Blind Guardian. I also like the genre classical a lot.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
at fob12

and I've been loving some of The Almost.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Neutral Milk Hotel!!!!!!!!!
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Coheed & Cambria
Metallica
Megadeth
QOTSA
Sum 41
Beastie Boys
Children of Bodom
Lamb of God
Rise Against
The Offspring
Pennywise
Bad Religion
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
straight from my myspace:

Favorites Right Now
BetweenTheBuriedAndMe
BoneThugsNHarmony
BrandNew
Nelly
Opeth
ProtestTheHero
SayAnything
TheSpillCanvas
StreetlightManifesto
TupacShakur
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
Quote by Kurtsmyhero06
=D

Stfu. Greenday does suck. I doubt anyone would gang up on me for that (Because they'll agree )

Anywhoo, I like Iron Maiden.
[Sig goes here]
Currently, i really like Coheed's newest stuff. Some of my other favorites include Muse, Rise Against, Mastodon, Queens of the Stone Age, Bad Religion, RHCP, Saosin, AFI, Atreyu, DFA79, Funeral for a Friend (mainly Hours), HIM, the Hives, Nirvana, Placebo, the Raconteurs and the White Stripes, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Flyleaf, Underoath, the Strokes, Taking back Sunday, MCR (some), Fratellis, Bloc Party, Offspring, some Papa Roach, Alkaline Trio, the Killers, Maximo Park, Gym Class Heroes, Coldplay some, Postal Service, Prize Fighter Inferno, System of a Down, the Sword, the Vines, even some instrumental stuff like Mogwai and Aurelius.

EDIT: Forgot oold Green Day, Gorillaz (RIP?), and Beck. I also liked 30 Seconds to Mars, but they havent put stuff out in around 5 years maybe.
Last edited by qotsa1998 at Feb 15, 2008,