Just got a guitar and i was wondering if anyone some easy songs to learn and if there was any easy tips that might help me out thx
There is no perfect you can always get better remember that!
Unless your Herman Lee
Quote by phip
There is no perfect you can always get better remember that!
Unless your Herman Lee

I'd like to list several people who'd wipe the floor with herman but I won't because it'll only cause an argument/make you look stupid.

TS: learn the basics like the minor pentatonic, open chords, power chords and then move onto songs. any of the songs on that link will be easy enough (or at least the rhythm will be).

Just remember to be patient and persistent. You WILL experience times where you get really frustrated because you can't do something but just keep working at it and eventually you'll get there.

I'd also advise you download tuxguitar (use google, it's free) and use the guitarpro files and powertab files on this site as they also give you an idea of how it should sound rather than you having to remember the melody to know if you're getting it right. It also allows you to slow the songs down to half speed so you can play along and, then once you've got the hang of it, speed it up.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.