Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Muff
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Why the Muff? I'm kind of leaning towards the rat or the fuzz face
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Quote by castellorizon
Why the Muff? I'm kind of leaning towards the rat or the fuzz face

The Muff is a combination of both of those pedals. Lots of gain on hand, and with a good bit of fuzz thrown in. Just a great pedal.
Now it's 1984
and cheaper
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Quote by castellorizon
and cheaper

That it is.

It's just a very unique sounding effect (like all EHX stuff). From the first note, you know it's a Muff you're hearing.
Now it's 1984
I'm starting to think that you own one
lol
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Quote by castellorizon
I'm starting to think that you own one
lol

I do (did), but traded it for an overdrive.

It was an awesome pedal, but I just decided that I'd rather have an overdrive instead. Best distortion I ever used though, bar none.
Now it's 1984
Rat Pedal! Great fuzzy overdrive. It doesn't get heavy heavy but very good sustain.
I'm still undecided . I used the Rat before and liked it a lot
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo