Page 1 of 2
Theres this girl in one my classes who has been flirting with me and Im not sure how to handle it. Usually when a girl flirts with me Im relaxed and know how to act but with this girl its different. She always sits on my lap or tries touching me and when Im talking to my friend I can sometimes she her looking at me or trying to get my attention. Also when shes sitting on my lap or next to me there is little conversation. Basically Im asking you guys for advice on how to act around her and what to say to
Do her.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Ignore her. Maybe flirt back a little if you want, but if she wants you, then she will ask you out.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Stick it in her p00per...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
dude, she is a budding teenager with hormones running crazy, she's not looking for sex, she is looking for intamacy. Just be smooth around her, Put yourself in her shoes and think of what she might want you to do. Be upfront, don't shy away, DO NOT LET HER ASK YOU OUT! It sets the wrong standard for the relationship.

I can't tell you exactly what to say, but as long as you don't try to impress her by saying stupid things or doing stupid stunts you will be right
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
well, do u want to get rid of her or get in bed with her.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
show her your tiny penis.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Hit it son, hit it hard, and hit it good.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Flirt back a bit

Enjoy?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Aye i had loads of these in High school, Back when i was shy and i usually dident like um.
It is actully quite bad (well it was for me back then anyways) specialy when they were physical about it to
Quote by Chadicus
dude, she is a budding teenager with hormones running crazy, she's not looking for sex, she is looking for intamacy. Just be smooth around her, Put yourself in her shoes and think of what she might want you to do. Be upfront, don't shy away, DO NOT LET HER ASK YOU OUT! It sets the wrong standard for the relationship.

I can't tell you exactly what to say, but as long as you don't try to impress her by saying stupid things or doing stupid stunts you will be right

Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by mrfinkle213
show her your tiny penis.

Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
I remember when I was a wee one, I was in this situation and asked my father for advice. He said, "Son, always remember no means yes, and yes means yes pull my hair." Funny thing is he actually said that, don't worry though he was kidding.
Quote by dylpikle9
Ignore her. Maybe flirt back a little if you want, but if she wants you, then she will ask you out.

No. Ask her out. You know in movies who they always say girls like guys that are confident? Yeah, I believe that.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Quote by нαиd of вlood
No. Ask her out. You know in movies who they always say girls like guys that are confident? Yeah, I believe that.

He never said he liked her
Quote by Tsucchi

Cool.
1. Drop pants
2. Take her pants off
3. Insert penis into vagina
4. Repeat step 3 until climax
The end of the world

Quote by dylpikle9

Why would be bother making a thread if he didnt?

I want to ask her out but its awkward because we barely talk to each other she just kinda sits on me and says a few words plus Im pretty quiet around people
Quote by dylpikle9

Why would he bother making a thread if he didnt?

Quote by нαиd of вlood
Why would be bother making a thread if he didnt?

Maybe to ask people how he should react to her actions?
Quote by Tsucchi

Cool.
You barely know her and she just sits on your lap all the time?
How does this happen?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
dude
she's totally a *****
slit her throat
hide her body 10 feet underground
Cover it in concrete
Resume life
The end of the world

Quote by dylpikle9

Or, she could just get pissed that you never asked her out and tell everyone else rumors about you and ruin your life....

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by mattvl

you my friend, just got sigged
Quote by mattvl
Quote by dylpikle9

It doesn't quite work like that… although it's getting closer.

-SD
oh, another thing.

don't turn to the interweb for relationship advice.
The end of the world

Beleive it or not, there was this girl who bothered me since 2nd grade. Up untill like 4th grade i just took it. It was serious **** that I could have sued her for. So on the bus home in 4th grade she was singing and chanting **** throwning tampons in my hair so I turned around and broke her nose. hahahaa
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
...........................................................................................................................................

Are you ****ing serious?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by LikidySplitz
Beleive it or not, there was this girl who bothered me since 2nd grade. Up untill like 4th grade i just took it. It was serious **** that I could have sued her for. So on the bus home in 4th grade she was singing and chanting **** throwning tampons in my hair so I turned around and broke her nose. hahahaa

Wha?!?
Page 1 of 2