if by inlaid you mean as a background then just put the flag in paint, then put the sign on top. if you want any kind of special looking effects youll probly need some kind of photo editing software

EDIT : im still not sure what it is you want with this, do you want to have the anarchy sign with the confederate flag as a pattern on it? id suggest putting the sign on top of the flag, then erasing whatever isnt covered by the sign. then just take whats left of the flag and put it on top of the anarchy symbol.
Last edited by dark&broken at Feb 15, 2008,
Quote by dark&broken
if by inlaid you mean as a background then just put the flag in paint, then put the sign on top. if you want any kind of special looking effects youll probly need some kind of photo editing software

EDIT : im still not sure what it is you want with this, do you want to have the anarchy sign with the confederate flag as a pattern on it? id suggest putting the sign on top of the flag, then erasing whatever isnt covered by the sign. then just take whats left of the flag and put it on top of the anarchy symbol.

i already tried that a couple of times and it never comes out looking good
im not surprised it would look bad. paint isnt the best for that. unless you have crazy skills with it, as im sure some people have. youd probly be best with something like photoshop. with that you could just make the sign white with a black outline, make the flag partly transparent, erase the extra then remove the transparency. you could probly get better erasing results from that too.
ive tried using photoshop now and i can't get it 2 work - will someone please make one for me
- my only request is i don't want the anarchy sign 2 look cheesy - it should look scratchy or like it was spraypainted -

-----PLEASE HELP (if you can make one or can find an image of it please send it to gwar192@comcast.net