So I was playing my first guitar a squier bullet 20th anniversary, and thought I should do something crazy. I have decided to completely rebuild it. My thoughts were:
Orange finish
New Pickguard: Tortoise Shell White
Route holes for middle and neck pickups
New Pickups Dimebucker and Fender Vintage Noiseless ftw.
New Neck:

New Pots
Killswitch
Pickup selector
New Bridge: Non Trem
New Tuning heads

what do you think?
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Dimebucker
Fender Strat w/ Texas Specials
DD-3
TS-9
Crybaby from Hell
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
BF-3
HBE Psilocybe
CH-1
Digidelay
Digitech Whammy
Mesa Triple Recto
Marshall 1936 2x12
Sounds like your out of your mind.... but more power to yah, we all have to be alil crazy sometimes.
I think the Fender pickups will sound AMAZING with the dimebucker. My LP has a dimebucker in it and it's amazing nevertheless. What part of my project brings you to saying I'm crazy, which I know I am
DD-3
TS-9
Crybaby from Hell
BF-3
HBE Psilocybe
CH-1
Digidelay
Digitech Whammy
Mesa Triple Recto
Marshall 1936 2x12
the part when you said "Bullet" it gives me the sudden urge to grab it by the head stock and spin around, and slam it into anything... but that's just me. "G/f had an evil bullet that was complete crap, and I had to fix it"
Fender necks dont fit on Squires i dont think. But seeing that your gonna be doing some weird stuff to it, im sure you could fill in/route out the neck pocket so it does fit. If u do it orange, make it like the orange in RHCP's Can't Stop video.
Quote by qotsa1998
Fender necks dont fit on Squires i dont think. But seeing that your gonna be doing some weird stuff to it, im sure you could fill in/route out the neck pocket so it does fit. If u do it orange, make it like the orange in RHCP's Can't Stop video.

+1 towards Can't Stop!
if you want the dimebucker tone, go w/ the Bill Lawrence XL-500, i believe thats the model dime actually used.
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
quotsa you understand that was my exact thought.
DD-3
TS-9
Crybaby from Hell
BF-3
HBE Psilocybe
CH-1
Digidelay
Digitech Whammy
Mesa Triple Recto