I have iTunes but it sucks having to spend money for every song i want to buy. I'm not gonna get Limewire because my parents think that we're gonna get arrested or fined or something like that.

I heard there is something that will record the sound coming out of your speakers. If there is, where can i get that. Alternatively, is there any other way I could get free songs without downloading an entire program (like Limewire)

Thanks in advance pit

edit: also, how would I be able to take audio from a video on yotube or something like that. And then put it on my iPod.
Last edited by Hohn042 at Feb 15, 2008,
This can download music off websites, but it's not that great. Just download uTorrent and tell your parents to shove it.
just customize limewire to where you aren't sharing files. then you won't get caught.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

^^ i don't

edit: to bendy straw

to mrfinkle: the problem isn't really getting caught because I know I won't the problem is my damn ignorant parents who don't know anything. Customizing Limewire won't change the fact that I will be in twouble

edit2!: I bought the A7X album so I do (prepares flame shield) but when I just want a couple songs, it's not worth the money.
Last edited by Hohn042 at Feb 15, 2008,
^^Lulz. Don't even get me started. (To the guy who said something about "supporting the artist")
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Last edited by Wayward_Son at Feb 15, 2008,
Quote by IcePh0enix
Or you could just, you know, support the artist.
Eh...I don't like that idea for me....because it's hard to support them when they've been dead for decades or centuries...
Quote by The Madcap
Eh...I don't like that idea for me....because it's hard to support them when they've been dead for decades or centuries...

Well that makes sense, but if they're not dead/broken up it's always nice to support them.
Quote by The Madcap

centuries?? if you're into that kind of music
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.