Okay so this semester I'm in digital music class and there are about 13 students in that class. Most of them are girls. Going into this class was my first time playing other people. Anyway, I've had this problem where when were playing I can't lock in with the drummer and I end up playing too fast. The reason I can't lock in with the drummer is because.... well let me put it this way. She has very big 'assets' and everytime I look at her I'm afraid I might look you know, where her goods are. So this is completely throwing me off and I can't keep a steady rhythm. What do I do?
Just straight up tell her "Jeez, you're so big I can't keep my eyes away."

Chicks dig honesty and balls.
say the only way i can get coordinated with a drummer is by seeing what theyre doing. Its a sweet excuse to just look at le tits
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by guitarnoobie
Okay so this semester I'm in digital music class and there are about 13 students in that class. Most of them are girls. Going into this class was my first time playing other people. Anyway, I've had this problem where when were playing I can't lock in with the drummer and I end up playing too fast. The reason I can't lock in with the drummer is because.... well let me put it this way. She has very big 'assets' and everytime I look at her I'm afraid I might look you know, where her goods are. So this is completely throwing me off and I can't keep a steady rhythm. What do I do?

Tell her to put more emotion into her drumming. And by that I mean movement. And by that I mean post pictures.
two and a half men.
ok i have actually had that same problem....one of the bands i play in has a female singer...and shes not exactly ugly so what i did was stare.. i mean if she says anything just say "hey i was tryin to get on beat" who knows maybe she wants you to look at her. i wasnt that lucky
good luck
Quote by guitarnoobie

Ask her to jiggle her boobies in time. Then you can use it as a visual metronome.
If she's ugly.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Lol man
just maybe don't look
or lose your sight
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
go blind or get a mask and rape your e string not slipknot
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by Vermintide
Just straight up tell her "Jeez, you're so big I can't keep my eyes away."

Chicks dig honesty and balls.

You must be kidding, really... There is a fine line between 'Honesty and balls' and FUCKING STUPIDITY.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I had a similar problem once, band practice my friends older sis... but the way i dealth with it ended up with her boyfriend running at me with a knife.
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
Just stare. If she asks just tell her you're trying to keep time and not to flatter herself.

unless you want to get with her.

then tell her you're trying to keep time and that she's very talented.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

look at her boobs and be proud! That way you could play to the beat of her bouncing titties. then post pics!
try to focus on your playing. if you can't, well, your are screwed my friend.
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Dudes/dudettes! He said she had very big assets, not boobs! Tell that chick to stop waving around her stocks and bonds!
two and a half men.
Beat off while thinking about her, preferably early on before you have to go play. Either that or just listen to what she's playing rather than watching.
well you can try methods in which would involve two things
1. either keep staring and get kicked out(in case she's ugly and self conscious) or
2. keep staring, say you're using her boobs as a beat, and by beat i mean the music term

in the long run you're still staring but you know it could be for a good purpose
Why do you have to look at the drummer to hear them?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
i have to look at our drummer every now and then. I can tell by his body language what he plans on doing. so its important to look at him to know we switch from verse to chorus or if hes gonna throw in a fill...cuz sometimes i forget to count it out for myself. just keep doing what you have to and try not to get a boner.