=(

im supossed to be going to a party ina about 3 hours.
and my dad asked me to put the truck inside.
its night so its harder to see and i wanst paying much attention to what i was doing.
and i broke the sideview mirror =(

now i dont even want to ask him again.
i probably will and there a 98% chance he will say NO.
and not give an explanation.=(((
**** =((

anywayss has stuf like this ever happened to you guys.
where you hae somthing great plaaned and then you do something to **** it up?

make me feel better=(

EDIT:
thanks muphin
Last edited by I es sleepy at Feb 15, 2008,
Isn't the rearview mirror the one mounted on the inside? I thought the side mirrors were called... side mirrors.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Go to said party.
Use correct grammar.
???
Profit.

Edit: If the guy trusts you that much to park a truck, it's his fault. No matter how crap a driver you are.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Last edited by Arpeggio X at Feb 15, 2008,
sucks for you...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Arpeggio X
Go to said party.
Use Grammar.
???
Profit.

+1
you must have been going pretty fast to break the side mirrors (if thats what you meant) because most of them nowadays fold towards the inside. If not, how the fuck did you manage to break a mirror inside of the car?
yea side view mirrors - outside
rear view mirror - inside.

the ones on my Toyota Camry bend out of the way if you hit something with them...I backed into the trash can one day and just had to pop it back into position...all worked great and still does.
Quote by Muphin
Isn't the rearview mirror the one mounted on the inside? I thought the side mirrors were called... side mirrors.

I call my side mirrors my left and right rear view mirrors.

Just grow some testicles and ask him, if he says no just tell him that he should have done the truck himself the lazy basterd.....that should go down well.

I crashed my gf's car once. It wasn't too bad but it did cost me about $800 to repair the damage and loss of sex for about a week
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
yeah I have to agree with what someone said..
it's your dads fault it broke.. if he didn't want to risk it he should of moved the truck..
you shouldn't be in trouble.. you should still go to the party.
Quote by Muphin

oh your right lemme change that
just tell him it was an accident and he shouldnt be too pissed or take it out on you that hard really. Accidents happen bro.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
thanks guyss..

and i should be more careful next time, but still you know its not like i was messing around.

anywayss im ask him and call my friend whose supoosed to come ge mee...

thanksss

peaceee
haha

Try having your friends over at your garage and showing them the car you just fixed for sale. Take it out to show them 'how much raw power it has'. Forget its rev happy, and pop the clutch at 6K RPM, have the car NOT move, and have fluid leak all over the ground. Try explaining that one. :/

Although, that had a happy outcome. He never really found out, which I feel kind of bad, but I put another transmission in and its sold, so YAY. The funny thing is, our long time family friend, who is a huge car guy kind of knew. He mentioned to me that the transmission broke like it was in a race car. The gears shattered and created holes on the outside of it. He sort of winked at me, letting me know that he wasnt going to say anything to my dad.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Ehh
haha

Try having your friends over at your garage and showing them the car you just fixed for sale. Take it out to show them 'how much raw power it has'. Forget its rev happy, and pop the clutch at 6K RPM, have the car NOT move, and have fluid leak all over the ground. Try explaining that one. :/

Although, that had a happy outcome. He never really found out, which I feel kind of bad, but I put another transmission in and its sold, so YAY. The funny thing is, our long time family friend, who is a huge car guy kind of knew. He mentioned to me that the transmission broke like it was in a race car. The gears shattered and created holes on the outside of it. He sort of winked at me, letting me know that he wasnt going to say anything to my dad.

i love hapy stories like this.
except mine never are
so i was on my way to my friends house(on my ski-doo, brand new 2008), and ice + brakes = bad, so i flip the thing and roll my ski-doo through the air, it throws me at least 20 feet (i flew ) and i just get up, no broken bones or any thing, and only the windshield was cracked, so i just wasn;t allowed to use it for a few days.
this is the closest to happy i shall ever get
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.