So far I have learned a few solo's completely, the hardest of these being the Don't Fear The Reaper solo. I was wondering what are some other great sounding yet relitively easy solos I should learn/practice? I know a few basic ones such as What I Got and the Smells Like Teen Spirit solo and I am really wanting to expand my solo arsenal. Thanks a lot!
how about you give us some genres or some bands you listen to

living loving maid by zeppelin is super easy
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Nightwish - Nemo sounds cool and is easy...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
genre's would be nice

but here goes. (and im gonna try to jump around genres)

2 by iced earth. I died for you and the hunter
Metallica: hero of the day, fade to black intro and interlude and NEM
marmalade by SOAD
talk dirty to me and every rose by poison
aint talking bout love by van halen
Voodoo chile (slight return) by hendrix
man in the box by alice in chains
wonderful tonight by clapton

these are a few that i used to play when i played guitar. they're pretty easy
Paranoid by Ozzy..

Its simple but magic
Great song to get people pumped up...sounds awesome

And a textbook pentatonic solo
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Learn Iron Man by Black Sabbath, it's a relatively easy solo, good blues-rock pentatonic lesson, and it introduces you to Iommi's style well.
it's not really a solo but the intro to stairway to heaven is great and easy, sounds amazing too.
Maybe it's just my epic nubness and the fact that I started playing the guitar a month ago, but Iron Man and Paranoid are in no way easy to me at all: they are incredibly fast and complex. Anybody got some super easy nub friendly songs for a total nubcaek like me?
I think the first leads and solo I ever learned were in 311's version of I Will Always Love You, that lead part is one of the easiest out there.
Quote by :-D
I think the first leads and solo I ever learned were in 311's version of I Will Always Love You, that lead part is one of the easiest out there.

Link to tab? UG doesn't seem to have it.
Quote by Tr0janV0dka
Maybe it's just my epic nubness and the fact that I started playing the guitar a month ago, but Iron Man and Paranoid are in no way easy to me at all: they are incredibly fast and complex. Anybody got some super easy nub friendly songs for a total nubcaek like me?

Try checking out some pink floyd songs, I know a lot of them have relativly easy solos (cant recall the songs atm) slower than most songs and usually give off a good vibe.
Quote by Tr0janV0dka

You're right, those aren't the easiest solos in the world - try Highway to Hell by AC/DC or All Right Now by Free.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Just check out most everything by the Ramones, they have easy songs that are still cool, and can introduce you into barre chords