you need software. unfortunately i havent ever managed to find anything good that is free. any "free trials" you download will probly only convert like half of the video or pop their logo right in the middle of the screen through most of it.
i have a program called DVD Decrypter look it up,
if you cant find it ill try to send it to you

edit:
heres a link
http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by soulflyV
Havin' fun on the bandwagon?

Well atm, I would rather have XP Pro than Vista. Vista isn't bad, but it should be called Windows XP SP3 with a new skin, and it is a resource hog.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Well atm, I would rather have XP Pro than Vista. Vista isn't bad, but it should be called Windows XP SP3 with a new skin, and it is a resource hog.

WIN!

i would prefer mac however (im a bit of a fanboy)

but i would also see if i could have ubuntu as an option as well

windows has sunk so low its rediculous

but back on topic, use dvd decrypter then use a converter (google is ur friend) to convert the .vob or .ifo file to something your (windows) computer can read (i say windows, because other OS's such as slax can actually watch a .vob file as a movie)

convert it to a .mpeg or .avi or my favorite .mp4
DVD shrink, best thing ever. its free and it will copy any dvd regardless of encryption.
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
Quote by Masonpwiley

Well I have it and its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but everyone seems to hate vista just like people hate green day and mcr just because everyone does.
Quote by Timeless
DVD shrink, best thing ever. its free and it will copy any dvd regardless of encryption.

I have that and it doesn't rip encrypted DVD's
I use it as a combo with DVD Decrypter and it works pretty well
gotta love freeware
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?