i love that song, good job
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
i think you tried too hard to sound like Wylde on the vocals, but other than that, well done.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
9/10 becuz of vocals ^^ tried to hard
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
part of Trumpet Player's Alliance
Pimus sucks group
80s rock group
Quote by frozen_soul
ummm testicular cancer?
i thought the Fn vocals rocked...The harmonies in the chorus, in certain spots ,sounded a little to loud..the lead was way too upfront..get that sitting in the mix better and you have yourself a nice cover man.

You got a great voice ...looking forward to hearing you on the radio someday man.
Last edited by PsychomanZ at Feb 16, 2008,
thanks all who listened and for the great comments, chainz, i'll be getting to yours when my internet stops being a pain in the ass; as far as the vocals go, I wasn't consciously trying to sound like zakk, my voice was pretty strained yesterday, so it does come off like i'm trying to get all zakk on it. At some point I'll try and redo the vocals when my chords are a little better rested and warmed up, and I'll pull the lead back a little. Thanks everyone!
bee yatch