Blake99
100 IQ
Im a huge headhunters fan not alot of people my age know hwo they are but i mean they won grammy;s and everything....Greg Martin (guitar) is one of THE BEST GUITAR PLAYERS EVER anyone else ever heard of these guy?
I know them personally
Fat Brian
344 IQ
I loved them when I was younger, and I HATE country. They are a different animal, almost Skynard-esque. Very worth a listen, I was always more partial to Pickin' on Nashville but Electric Barnyard had some great guitar,My Daddy was a Milkman is an awesome guitar song.
Aled Wylde
199 IQ
Yeah, I love the Kentucky headhunters. I agree that no one on UG has heard of them. They have 1 tab on and thats Dumas Walker. I got into them through Richard Young's son, John Fred Young which is in Black stone cherry, their good too. I might get some tabs together when Im bothered.
LedDaveZeppelin
UG Freak
11,652 IQ
Kentucky headhunters, Wait theres people on UG who have heard of them! Im pretty shocked right now.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Sandman634
22 IQ
"Pickin' on Nashville" is a great Album. Aside from them and older Steve Earle albums, There isn't much else country-wise I can listen to these days.
hb15577
Easy like sunday
287 IQ
Quote by Aled Wylde
Yeah, I love the Kentucky headhunters. I agree that no one on UG has heard of them. They have 1 tab on and thats Dumas Walker. I got into them through Richard Young's son, John Fred Young which is in Black stone cherry, their good too. I might get some tabs together when Im bothered.

yeah black stone cherry are pretty awesome, the headhunters have a nice upbeat sound to them, there some crazy looking old guys but there still good