check it out.

its my solo stuff, purely instrumental at the moment. soon to have vocal recordings as well..

Myspace.com/delphiandelphian

tis crit for crit
Your music is quite wonderful, I must say. It sets an interesting mood, like it could be backround music on a rainy afternoon.

My only complaint is the time signature in the beginning of Parks and Hearts Named Silence. I simply could not get the hang of it. Perhaps it could be taken as artistic... but not to me.

Once again, great music. Your fingerpicking is supreme... assuming you are, indeed, fingerpicking. If not, even more power to you.
Hooray! This post is over!

My Thread
^ Click to listen to (and give feedback for) my music.
i really liked them, especially two seasons pass...very tasteful playing! as for parks and hearts named silence i would try to get the chord changes a bit smoother, that would help the song!

keep up the writing!

crit my band?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12863645#post12863645
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
thanks. i was really actually going for a mroe staccato sound with parks though.
maybe thats why.
or maybe i really do need to working on the changes lol.
but yeah, im checking out yours
^well, if you want to obtain that effect you got it and maybe it´s better that way too! i could be wrong
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
sorry i didnt get to yours, lost track of things.

ive got a new song by the way.
second on the list.

anyone can check it out.

crit for crit