i've finally decided to cut my hair, after a thirteen months. i originally planned on growing it at least to my shoulders, maybe midway down my back, but screw it. i still think long hair is teh pwnz, and if i had nice hair i wouldn't think twice about growing it out, but i have to admit it. my hair is the gayest hair on earth. i would almost bet one of my testicles in RL that i have the worst hair of anyone on UG, and there's nothing i can do for it. it's just the way my hair is, i've tried everything. so i'm cutting it in the morning. i'm going to post two pics of my hair recently (from wednesday), and then tomorrow morning i'll post another when i have it cut. wish me luck with not looking like even more of a faggot.

recent

yeah i'm so cool wit mah jackson.
sorry, but i take all my pics with my guitar, so it diverts people's eyes from my face.
You've actually got ALOT nicer hair than me, but cut it. You'll look far more sophisticated. Someone with short hair hcan look metal, but someone with long hair can never look sophisticated.
Dickless.
Good luck, bro!
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it
You should probably get it layered (I think that's what it's called). Would look better that way.
I'm a communist. Really.
WHAT?!?!?!? layered? that's for women!!!
my dad would be like "no that's for women". i'm not allowed to dye it either, since apparently that's for women too. not that i'd want to. i'm getting it cut like my friend's.

and YES, i have a pic just like it. we're in a smash krew.
i'm not sure if my hair will do the flippy thing, but yeah. sorry i couldn't find a normal pic, but he doesn't have a myspace.
Quote by frottage
my dad would be like "no that's for women". i'm not allowed to dye it either, since apparently that's for women too. not that i'd want to. i'm getting it cut like my friend's.

and YES, i have a pic just like it. we're in a smash krew.
i'm not sure if my hair will do the flippy thing, but yeah. sorry i couldn't find a normal pic, but he doesn't have a myspace.

That's not gonna work for you, you're weedy like me. My head is nearly buzzcut and it compliments my body nicely. I'd recommend some sideburns with it too.

Trust me on this one, my mom's a hairdresser.

Besides, his hair jsut looks stupid.
Dickless.
you don't know how bad a buzz cut looks on me. i used to always get one. i don't have facial hair yet anyway, but i really wish i did.
I Lost a superbowl bet so now i cant cut my hair for a year

im trying to make myself look like either Vai or Sebastian Bach, depending on how fast my hair grows
My hair is flippy in the back and everyone calls it duck-like. I'm ready for short hair as soon as I feel the urge to freak everybody out. I feel like I am looked upon badly for having longish hair, so I want it short.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i'm looked upon badly too. the only thing i don't look forward to is people being like "oh your hair looks so much nicer!". i don't know why, but it reeeeeally pisses me off. how they always complain about it being long, and then they're like FINALLY. especially my family. i don't know, it's weird.
MY hair sucks, I wish I was lucky enough to have long straight hair.
I can't even headbang properly, without looking like a nu-metaler.
I think its so cool when I see people with long hair bang their heads like crazy.
think about it....
Quote by frottage

I'm a guy...and my hair is layered.

I'm going to shave my head now.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I'm a guy...and my hair is layered.

I'm going to shave my head now.

Who says it's for women? Some guys who are too manly to think that making yourself look good is being girly?
My hair sucks when its long too(It's like Bruce Lee-ish atm). Whenever I have it at shoulder length the ends actually curl out like freakin girl hair.
Quote by Melan
My hair sucks when its long too(It's like Bruce Lee-ish atm). Whenever I have it at shoulder length the ends actually curl out like freakin girl hair.

That happened to me too before I cut it last year.
Quote by frottage
i'm looked upon badly too. the only thing i don't look forward to is people being like "oh your hair looks so much nicer!". i don't know why, but it reeeeeally pisses me off. how they always complain about it being long, and then they're like FINALLY. especially my family. i don't know, it's weird.

When I had long hair most people were pretty cool about it. Only a few girls and my mom didn't like it. Just about everyone that knows who Eddie Vedder is told me I looked like him.
Quote by James Keenan
When I had long hair most people were pretty cool about it. Only a few girls and my mom didn't like it. Just about everyone that knows who Eddie Vedder is told me I looked like him.

I didn't know James Keenan looks like Eddie Vedder.
Quote by fob12
I didn't know James Keenan looks like Eddie Vedder.

Before I got all of my plastic surgery and shaved my head...

Duh.