Well I was just wondering what kind of bass strings you guys would recommend. I recommend Dean Markley Blue Steels. They last pretty long and are about 25 bucks. How bout you?
Rotosound
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
nanoweb elixirs...they last forever...
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
DR all the way no brand compares to the quality of those string. I have used those strings on one bass for 5 years without a pop of the core, although I play frequently.
Quote by druz15_UG
Rotosound

Meh... bought a set after all the internet hype on these strings and they were completely dead within 3 weeks. I love D'Addario XL strings, they last forever, and keep their brightness for a long time. I've been on the same set for my 5 string since the summer and they still sound good.
Is it just me or are Ernie Ball guitar strings crap? I got them coz pretty much every guitarist in the world endorses them, but they were nothing special. I prefer D'Addario XL's and I use Elixers on my acoustic, when i bought them the guy put them on for free dammit, now I can never go back to crappy acoustic strings and ther like the most expensive ones you can get
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Ernie balls are crap, but the blue steels are cool too the touch and actually don't hurt your fingers as much.
underoath rocks.
I play with nickel strings(45-65-85-100) Roundwound. You get a really good slap sound.
Above all the G-string.

Rotosound nickel RSN 66