I'm gonna sell my JCM 800 with a 1960A cab and i'm just wondering if $1,500 would be a reasonable price to sell it for... or should i go lower or higher?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Well heres the rule of thumb so to speak, take 40% off the selling price if it's miint and from there subtract due to what kind of condition its in. I'm not sure how much they usually go for.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Lets see what my stats say

Jcm 800 average pricing, Avg $559 From 1707 listings

1960a average pricing, Avg $412 From 312 listings

But thats an average, so $500 for the cab is just about right and most of the Heads i see are $700-$1000 so your basically asking top dollar. Which should be able to sell if its all in good shape.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Lets see what my stats say

Jcm 800 average pricing, Avg $559 From 1707 listings

1960a average pricing, Avg $412 From 312 listings

But thats an average, so $500 for the cab is just about right and most of the Heads i see are $700-$1000 so your basically asking top dollar. Which should be able to sell if its all in good shape.

where are you getting those prices from? just wondering because i payed 1200 for my jcm 800 :/
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I guess i can let yall in on my secret pricing stats website lol

Yall better not crash this thing by giving it to everyone...

http://www.prepal.com/

:/ i'm planning on buying an orange and they don't have any
-Homer Simpson