To all the c#cksuckers, and haters out there....you know who you are......

Behold, one of 100 Strats for sale on LA craigslist this year alone.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/575544415.html

...is it time to start that importing business smart guy? THere will be another one tomorrow.....and the next day......and the next.

I was gong to buy a MIA tele for $240 from a girl (and I still might). She is just hard up for cash....poor musicians will sell their stuff cheap if they have to. I did, however feel pretty guilty about it.....but if she doesnt sell it in a couple more days....that is a price I cant say no to.
Last edited by richgray5 at Feb 16, 2008,
i dont like it either.....but I feel vindicated.

I was completely flamed by some veteran, know-it-all in another thread....I cant remeber his name....about the used prices of gear......it was silly......but I just could help myself when I saw this today.
Pickguard isn't half bad when compared to this:

I mean honest-****ing-ly, why can't the body and the pickguard be the SAME white? That's just ugly as hell.
habit zero....people will disagree with you for sure.......but I feel what you are saying.

Do you think it would look OK if it were all off-white?

You would think my strat looks like puke. Its kinda like a pink-ish color.....more mauve, I suppose, with matching headstock. I bought it Sam Ash when I was a kid......they sold it to me cheap, bc of the color......less than the price of a MIJ at the time.....anyway......my **** is ugly as hell, but like most strat owners.....its the best guitar I have ever played.
Quote by Habit Zero

I mean honest-****ing-ly, why can't the body and the pickguard be the SAME white? That's just ugly as hell.

lol that is the fender guitar Im going to get pretty soon. That same finish, i think it cools good for some reason.
LOL
Quote by Habit Zero

interesting opinion but your entitled to it so whatever lol

and the first strat that got posted here is pretty ugly IMO
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by Habit Zero

i think it looks beutiful, kinda like the one Jimi had at one point.
i do think they look better with a black pickguard but i dont think they sell them like that.
W/e it is ur opinion
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Habit Zero

Dude, you can't be serious?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster