Okay, so.. I was bored today, and I drove out to the mall to find some books to buy. While I was standing in the Autobiography section of Borders, I was looking through Miles Davis' autobiography, and some small girl walked over to me and started chatting about jazz music. We had quite a jolly discussion about Coltrane and Monk.. But that's not important. What's important is that when I say she's small.. I mean she's CRAZY small. She came up to about my chest, and I'm a pretty small guy myself. I assumed she was a midget. So, I got her phone number. I didn't want to ask if she was a midget because I felt that would be rude.. But I thought she was a midget. Then I walked out in the direction of the food court, and I started noticing something. A lot of the girls in the mall were god damn short. About as short as this girl. So I began doubting whether or not she's a midget. Now I'm kinda freakin' out, thinking I got the phone number of a 15 year old girl. But then, another voice in my head keeps saying, "Yeah, but she knows about jazz music.. She CAN'T be 15." So, when I got home, I got googling.. but I couldn't really find any statistics about midgets and how frequently they occur. And I was hoping you guys could help me. See, I figure.. if I find something that says 1/20 people are midgets, I should be fine.. because I saw 20 other people today, and they weren't midgets.

But seriously.. Help.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I find a lot of people, especially girls these days are short. When people think I'm a giant at 5'11"...well, yeah.

About how tall was she?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
If you had doubts about her, why did you even bother picking her up?

Because I didn't have doubts until after I left. And I didn't want to risk the chances of meeting another midget again. I figure, worse case scenario, if she isn't a midget, I can just not call.

She came up to like.. The bottom of my nipples. And I'm only like.. 5'7.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

yeah dude alot of girls are short like that, i'm kinda tall at 6'2 but not a giant, and like 3/4 of the girls I see/know are barely up to my chest if not shorter....no big deal unless you think it's weird
Well did she walk funny? And was her buttox area larger than a normal black girl's?
Isn't it pretty obvious to tell? Midgets are usually REALLY short. They're usually very stubby too. How tall are you? If you're really tall and she came up to your chest and she wasn't chubby/fat/chunky/whatever then you've got yourself a 15 year old :P
umm thats pretty small
i say she might be a midget.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because I didn't have doubts until after I left. And I didn't want to risk the chances of meeting another midget again. I figure, worse case scenario, if she isn't a midget, I can just not call.

that makes her about 4 feet tall plus change. Distance from head to chest should be around 16 or so inches. She's probably just really short.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

That's not that abnormal...just really short.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Amerikhastan
Under 4'10 you are legally considered a midget.

She may have been, but I have no concept of measurement. But is that true?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Ah, OK.

I say go for it. I mean, who can say they have had sex with a little person?
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Ah, OK.

I say go for it. I mean, who can say they have had sex with a little person?

But I dunno if she's a little person or not! I want to find out first. She didn't really walk funny. She had a high pitched voice, but not like.. Balloon sucking high pitched. Not really Wizard of Oz munchkin high pitched, either.
Quote by vintage x metal

Really? It's that easy to be a midget? That hardly seems fair.
Quote by vintage x metal

Did you give her your phone number?

If you didn't, then just don't call her, you don't want to be known as "the guy who porked a midget"
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by gurg06
Hey TS, do you hate midgets or something? or are you scared of them??

No, I want her to be a midget. If I thought she was a midget, and I went out of my way to try to get her phone number, why would you think I hate midgets?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, I want her to be a midget. If I thought she was a midget, and I went out of my way to try to get her phone number, why would you think I hate midgets?

Just sounded like you were trying to get everyone to convince you that she wasn't one thats all. Its cool
If you're short too, then I dont see the problem. Pretty much all girls I know come up to my chest if not even lower. I'm 6'3", I want some taller girls
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by gurg06
Just sounded like you were trying to get everyone to convince you that she wasn't one thats all. Its cool

no he trying to convince everyone that she'd not underaged.

Strangely that would mean my ex is technically a midget. She was 4'10. The joke at work (we worked at the same place) was that she didn't even have to get on her knees. (i'm 6'2 btw).
midget or not...why does it matter? I can't see why it would be such an important factor if you guys seem to get along well.
pics or it didnt happen
but anyway
you can usually tell how old someone is by their face, not by their height
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
pics or it didnt happen
but anyway
you can usually tell how old someone is by their face, not by their height

Are you saying she should have a moustache or somethin'?

And why would I take pictures of a girl I just met?
Quote by vintage x metal

Its pretty easy to tell apart a midget from a small girl yknow. The proportions are WAAY off scale.
HI GUYS!
Dude, just go for it.

I know where you're coming from, though. I'm 6'7. Girls are all midgets to me. But seriously, think about the maneuverability.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
IMO Midgets are pretty practical
They dont have to bend down so far..

133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939