check out doublenecks on ebay man, you'll find alot of things you will like alot more than that.
Pickups seem like a weird choice... I'd assume you'd be wanting to use the 12 string clean... EMGs are not my first choice clean pickup.
Quote by jamogod
check out doublenecks on ebay man, you'll find alot of things you will like alot more than that.

What's not good about the Agile? Mahogany body with EMGs.

Go for it, pick up some new tuners, and you're set. But will you really have use for a double neck?

(The answer is no.)
Dickless.
i wasnt saying anything was wrong with the agile, im just saying there are some pretty nice ones on ebay, that are really attractive in appearance, and are cheaper, the main reason, as i have found, people want double necks, are to look cool, not because they need it, they get one and make it a point to have a song they write to justify it, hey, i plan on having one one day, and then, i will try to write the song that justifies the purchase, but, i will have a double neck, and most other guitar players, will not
Quote by jamogod
i wasnt saying anything was wrong with the agile, im just saying there are some pretty nice ones on ebay, that are really attractive in appearance, and are cheaper, the main reason, as i have found, people want double necks, are to look cool, not because they need it, they get one and make it a point to have a song they write to justify it, hey, i plan on having one one day, and then, i will try to write the song that justifies the purchase, but, i will have a double neck, and most other guitar players, will not

Yeah, but the, Agile is, actually, good.
Dickless.
+1 stage presence

Needs be damned, who the hell doesn't want a double neck.

Though I don't really like this particular one.
Quote by SuperSnake2012
Pickups seem like a weird choice... I'd assume you'd be wanting to use the 12 string clean... EMGs are not my first choice clean pickup.

i agree wtf, firstly how many people who use double necks use emgs, and why the hell on the 12 string neck
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Only 20 frets? No way .

thats pretty standard for double necks.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Yeah, but if it was Ibanez...........24 would be standard .

actually, it would be damn near impossible to play anything above 20 if it was 24 frets.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Meh, emgs for clean bad idea, and DiMeTiMe stays getting owned on the forums
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by gnr_axeman74
i agree wtf, firstly how many people who use double necks use emgs, and why the hell on the 12 string neck

12-strings are played for their brightness.

Can anyone tell me what the brightest standard pickups are?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
12-strings are played for their brightness.

Can anyone tell me what the brightest standard pickups are?

something in the bridge and single coil
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
The guy from Coheed+Cambria uses a double neck with EMGs I thought?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?