alright i havnt been on here in like a year but ive got a serious question that only a bunch of random ass people i dont know can answer.

so its friday night, i just got back from a party and im kinda drunk and really high. does that make me a lower member of society? a degenerate? i mean im a ****in mechanical engineer major, i study for like 17 hours on an average week and i have a gpa good enough to make the deans list. is it really a problem that i like to drink and smoke on the weekends and occasionally thursdays? i feel like my lifestyle would be so shamed upon but why? if a future employer that i work for knew of this, would that make me less of wat i would become? why is it such a stigma that people that smoke are lazy assholes. i mean, in highschool they pretty much were. they were burnouts before they were ****ing old enough to vote. but does that mean i get schooled in that same group? i got into a good ****ing college on the biggest scholarship they offered short of some jock that goes for free to play football. everyone here gets smashed on saturday night, then wakes up on sunday and studies for the whole goddamn day. i mean, im sure someone on here may scold me and call me a ****in hippie or whatever they kids use these days to call people that smoke, but idk you, but odds are ur some ****in highschool kid who ive accomplished 10 times as much as. is he better than me because he doesnt do these things? this lost its train of thought a long time ago, and made so much more sense in my head than writen out but so it goes, but ive devoted to much time to it to not post it.

also i remember everyone used to bitch wen something about illegal substances wasnt in the drug thread but this is more philosophical i guess. idk theyres prolly a thread for that to u crazy bastards.
Last edited by highway61 at Feb 16, 2008,
Yes Yes it does but at least im lower than you
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Aren't you the stoner that skips school, and is banned?

Is this a multi? God I hope so.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
read first 4 sentences. welcome back Mr.hey-i-remember-that-avatar. you are somebody that knows to relax now and then. take it easy man basing your life around work leads to extreme stress.
Well, there was a hella lot of questions in there. And no to a lot of them. IF you have good grades and IF you keep up with school work(especially in college), that does not make you anywhere near a degenerate if you smoke/get drunk a lot. A good party will only relieve that stress that comes with the studying/school work.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
If you are a degenerate I am Satan. Let's go get fucked up and send people to hell.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by bob-thebuilder
*Attempts to climb wall of text*

we gotta runner! *opens fire*
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Aren't you the stoner that skips school, and is banned?

Is this a multi? God I hope so.

no. ive never skipped school in my life and never got banned from a guitar website.
No, your not lower. It isnt whats politically correct at the moment. Alcohol has a higher risk of killing you, but most people will accept you being drunk more than they would you being stoned. As long as your recreational use of it isnt conflicting with your studies, work, social life, and mental health, your perfectly fine.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by highway61
no. ive never skipped school in my life and never got banned from a guitar website.

That's a shame. Anyway, I don't think it makes you a degenerate. But I also didn't read the page. But no.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by highway61

What have you skipped? Where have you been banned from? You aren't anyone untill you are persona non gratis somewhere. I've been banned from entire countries before. Not to mention Wal-Mart.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by highway61

but really smoking pot in a social aspect is dangerous. right now people see "stoners" as the scum of the earth. whilst smoking occasionally is still healthier then drinking occasionally you should only let your close friends on your antics. *yawns* sweeping time... or something.
Quote by na10tbolt
Don't develop a dependency on drugs (or anything for that matter...except food, water, exct..) and no, your not a degenerate. Props on the mechanical engineering thing, that's what I'm going to shoot for too.

yea its hard and lot of work, but its also really fun, expecially if its something ur into. ill tell you right now if you like it or not. if this sounds interesting to you, your in the right direction: right now were given the prints of a grandfather clock, we have to removed the parts that are uneccessary if we add an electric motor, then shrink down the top part(obviusly not the entire body) so that it can be used for like a desk size. were in groups, and the group that does it best is going to have their clock made and used in the offices in the engineering building. be prepared tho, i go to a school thats like 56% female, and there are a total of 11 girls in my two mechanical engineering classes. out like 200 dudes. its a sausage fest to say the least. also make sure u like math, particularly high level calculus. ull be taking ALOT it.
Quote by bendystraw
we gotta runner! *opens fire*

Get him! *fires mortar*
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
A degenerate am I? Well you, sir, are a festizio. There, I can make up words too.

I sort of read your wall. I didn't get much from it.
I'm going to go with.... Yes.
God people, that, "wall of text," isn't a, "wall," at all. It's more of a slope. Now stop complaining and read the damn thing. It's not like your doing anything better.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Jaymz2K
A degenerate am I? Well you, sir, are a festizio. There, I can make up words too.

I sort of read your wall. I didn't get much from it.
I'm going to go with.... Yes.

uve never heard the word degenerate before? im not rock solid with my internet sarcasm so idk if u were serious on that. i thought that was a well-known word
Quote by highway61
uve never heard the word degenerate before? im not rock solid with my internet sarcasm so idk if u were serious on that. i thought that was a well-known word

It is a common word. Pretty sad when the stoner has a better use of the english vocabulary than a sober person. (sarcasm)
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have